🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 191 — Kyle and His Mother

It's Kyle Dunnigan's turn for a solo ep in the hatch, and he brings his mother along for the ride. She gives life advice, answers questions, attempts the body rap, and muses about marriage and makeup for this special episode.

• Like 1

i haven't even gotten through the introductory ads yet and i already know this will be one of the greatest podcast episodes ever recorded, god bless you dunnigan!

• Like 1

This was amazing. Mother is a podcast natural. The body rap attempt had me dying. Thanks Judy!

• Like 2

This was truly a special thing to hear, and I thank Kyle and Judy for sharing it with us. Now, who else out there wants a whole series of comedians interviewing their parents?

• Like 1

Sorry Tig and Stephanie, your one-week reign as Cutest Couple on Professor Blastoff is OVER!

Mother cracking up during a scripted Mother Meditation was unbelievably funny, in no small part due to how completely incomprehensible it would be to someone who isn't familiar with PB.

• Like 2

Judy thank you for not aborting Kyle. We all appreciate it.

I9eiQCM.jpg

• Like 10

I loved this episode! It was over too soon, hopefully an annual Judy Kyle catch up could be a thing

Born and raised in LA and now living in CT, I concur... this weather is just painful. At least we don't have many earthquakes to contend with.

If only we were all so lucky to have a mother as delightfully charming and fun as Kyle's. I hope my kids and I can be as close as Kyle and Judy when they are grown.

Mother meditation was the best yet.

Don't forget your raincoat.

These have been great solo shows!

When I saw the guest, it took every ounce of self-restraint to not shout "mmmmMOTHER!" in the middle of my busy office. Such a delightful episode :)

I have similar views of marriage, but I thought I'd just mention that some people do get married, but don't have children.