🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Guys, I had an idea for the Andy Daly Pink Pacifist Pecan Podcast:

VOTING!

Yes, voting. I thought coming up with 8 new characters would be a lot of hard work for Andy (I don't want him to be driven to suicide), and I know we all want a new season so badly, he could use the characters we all love so much already and bring them back to battle them against each other.

So before the next season would start, it would be a sort of playoff system, and the community would get the opportunity to vote on which of the 8 pilots would get another try.

Season 2

00. Intro/Recap of previous season?

--- VOTING ROUND 1 ---

01. Winner of Round 1

02. Winner of Round 1

03. Winner of Round 1

04. Winner of Round 1

--- VOTING ROUND 2 ---

05. Winner of Round 2

06. Winner of Round 2

--- VOTING ROUND 3 ---

07. WINNER

So . . . the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Playoffs? What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Or, y'know, they could just do what they did last year again, dropping some of the less succesful characters in favor of some of the characters that have yet to be given a shot.

Or, y'know, they could just do what they did last year again, dropping some of the less succesful characters in favor of some of the characters that have yet to be given a shot.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in seeing what else Andy has up his sleeve, but at the same time, I'd hate to leave some of the classics behind (Dalton, Don DiMello, August Lindt, etc).

Either way, I just want this damn show to come back!

They could do more pilots with the premise that all the previous pilot recordings were lost due to some strange electromagnetic anomaly involving some mysterious entity known only as "Golly." Ohhh, Golly!

They could do more pilots with the premise that all the previous pilot recordings were lost due to some strange electromagnetic anomaly involving some mysterious entity known only as "Golly." Ohhh, Golly!

...you devil.

Andy discussed his thinking re: season 2 format on his recent

:

"My thought is that there will be some new characters, but there will be some who, in the conceit of our world, have been given notes to resubmit."
  • Like 1

If I recall correctly he did the pods because he had some downtime in between projects because of some contractual holds by CC. I don't think we will get a series ever again but a once a year special maybe around the holidays would be nice.

• Like 2