🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 171 — What’s Your Profession?

I had one reaction to this:

hee hee hee hee hee!

• Like 1

ahhh my leeeegs!

weirdly that monster truck clip is going around my facebook feed this morning, how serendipitous. And does anyone else think the interviewer sounded exactly like the interviewer from the hentai clip from many moons ago? I wonder if it's the same horrible guy who interviews sad people for youtube views

That was another one of my suggestions. Two weeks in a row! Woohoo! I really wish they'd picked the heart-attack grill one though. That ones all kind of messed up. Go to the youtube submissions thread and check it out. It's pretty hard to believe.

I had totally forgotten about Matt's Topps card! It's pretty nice artwork!

16153792280_560085c4c7.jpg

Me too! I feel like I never learned what the followup to that was and I'm so pleased to know that it was legitimate. How nice.. I want one!

• Like 1

its funny, i went through a survivor binge recently as well and watched about 4 seasons before i got sick of it. i started with a more recent season and then went back for season 1, and i loved how in the recent season everyone was strategizing and making alliances and breaking promises and talking a lot about "this is how you play the game of survivor". then you go back to season 1 and its all just about surviving and the one guy who is actually playing it like all the contestants will in the future everyone hates

but yeah this episode was really top shelf. so good.

Survivor is a show that never gets old for me, because while the structure of the show stays the same, the personalities are always different. Seeing how far people are willing to go/how dumb people are is always fascinating. The show is based around human nature, which is why it's lasted for so long.

I bet Lauren's dentist is a big fan of the new Adam Carolla and Dennis Miller podcast.

I had to google this to check if it was a joke or real, and now I'm sad.

It's a bummer Matt threw a wet blanket on the chatbot video. As someone who's used more than a few chatbots for free therapy, I'm sure it wasn't scripted. Could have been a really funny scene, I think.