🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NickMorrill

Need to buy ticket(s) for SF Sketchfest show!! Name your price!

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I signed up for a very specific reason. I am absolutely DYING to go to the SF Sketchfest UTU2TM show on Feb 6th.

I would like to buy at least one ticket, but up to three. Name your price, I'm desperate to go and will make it worth your while!!! If you're willing to sell your ticket(s), contact me through a message on here and I'll give you my email, then we can talk from there.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you can help me out! :)

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I signed up for a very specific reason. I am absolutely DYING to go to the SF Sketchfest UTU2TM show on Feb 6th.

I would like to buy at least one ticket, but up to three. Name your price, I'm desperate to go and will make it worth your while!!! If you're willing to sell your ticket(s), contact me through a message on here and I'll give you my email, then we can talk from there.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you can help me out! :)

So, it looks like I'm getting screwed over and won't be able to get the night off from work. I have 2 tickets available if you're still interested

So, it looks like I'm getting screwed over and won't be able to get the night off from work. I have 2 tickets available if you're still interested

I am interested! I'll private message you.

Sign in to follow this