🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bob Drillboids

Mortdecai (2015)

Is it wrong for me to bump this thread because I want to hear June, Jason and Paul tear this shit show to pieces.

Don't get me wrong, there are worse movies to do, but I still feel like I was tricked into seeing this.

• Like 1

Is it wrong for me to bump this thread because I want to hear June, Jason and Paul tear this shit show to pieces.

Don't get me wrong, there are worse movies to do, but I still feel like I was tricked into seeing this.

Not at all.That's the exact reason I clicked on this thread again, too.

BUMP this up! I didn't see this one when it came out and saw how everyone agreed how bad it was. 

I found a plot summary recently and was like, wait, that doesn't sound that bad. (It was listening to the director David Koepp on the podcast ScriptNotes. He mentioned almost off-hand the "M" movie that "must not be talked about," and I thought he was talking about the recent Mummy. Looking over his filmography, I thought immediately. Oh, it was Mortdecai, wasn't it. 

Yes. Yes it was.

It was really much more than "that bad." And it can hear Jason's voice in my head "I. Did. Not. Like. This. Movie!"  

Sign in to follow this