🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 331 — Secret Superlatives

I love that Lauren Lapkus seems to be trying to set a new record for "CBB regular whose characters have whipped their dicks out the most times."

Lauren has a very strict set of improv rules when it comes to improvised sexual situations: CBB is for whipping out dicks, i4h is for butt stuff.

• Like 11

I love that Lauren now has a totally solid narrative reason to be on every single episode until April. "Let me just hold my dick up to the mic..."

The "lazy hunchback" line was probably the greatest Scottism I've ever heard.

May I recommend Mike Detective? "We're like a guy who swallowed a hammer!"

• Like 2

Well this turned into absolute insanity. I love how Scott shut down Lauren's initiation of not knowing where she was or who she was, because she already had such a tenuous grasp on the character.

• Like 2

Its kinda beautiful that this podcast can encompass a discussion about Ikiru and a man-child rubbing his dick/umbilical cord on a girl's boobs.

• Like 4

that Dominos phone call was the best. So nice I had to listen to it twice! For whatever reason I never really got into Patton's stand up but he is always fabulous on CBB and this book sounds super interesting. I'm always interested in whole Jerry Lewis won't let this movie be shown thing. Are there any copies anywhere???

Wow, pretty creative of Sony to come up with 9 people of whom 8.5 are white.

yeah i mean 8/9 people, what the heck? I am intrigued by that cast but c'mon.

Isn't it really 5/5 since the first list of four seemingly was just speculation that was refuted by the latter list of five? That said, it might be a moot point, because I'm pretty skeptical that they can get Lawrence, Stone, AND McCarthy.

• Like 1

Goodness, people. It's hard enough for a major studio to find four funny women, but now you want them to not all be white?! IMPOSSIBLE.

• Like 1

And the Ghostbusters cast is: Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, and Friend of the TV Show Kate McKinnon. http://www.vulture.c...a-mccarthy.html

whoa! i mean I know this is totally diverting from the topic of the show but I'm quite pleased. I was always hoping McKinnon would be in it and I think it's great Jones is in it. She has totally blown up within the past year.

• Like 4

While I totally get and support your point toward Hollywood's problem with diversity in casting, please don't separate a person into .5's based on their ethnicity. Maya is a person of color. Let that be it if it's to be anything. No poc spends the percentage of white they are being mistaken as just white in life.

Of course, and no disrespect was meant, except to Hollywood, because (call me cynical) I think Hollywood does favor the "whitest" nonwhites.

Happily, the REAL Ghostbusters casting news has proven me wrong, and I think we can all agree that the agreed-upon cast deserves an emphatic C+!

It's pretty SNL heavy, but so was the internet's dream cast. I guess I can't fault the show for catapulting the careers of so many fantastic funny women.

Some years ago--never mind how long precisely--having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me onshore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world.

• Like 6

The "lazy hunchback" line was probably the greatest Scottism I've ever heard.

I know, I had to pause and write that one down somewhere.

• Like 2

Oh my God; this was hilarious!

I really hope, sometime in 2015, that Benjamin Button and Todd are on the same show. Since they both are young kids with HUGE DICKS, I'm sure they'd have tons to talk about :D

• Like 3

Great ep, I actually loved Patton solo in the beginning. Great pop culture referencing right and left. The rest was also pretty greppy.

And the second video on MTV evar:

And the second video on MTV evar:

No offense to the unimpeachable Pat Benatar but probably there's a reason nobody remembers the second video MTV ever played, huh?

Finally got around to listening to this episode. Amazing.

Also 'chee' in my language means shit.

Not super thrilled about that cast for Ghostbusters. A few of them sound good, but Wiig and McCarthy I think are too much of a reflex. It's like any good comedy with female characters has had either of them in it in the past 5 years so they HAVE to be there. I thought Lauren Lapkus would be great as like the one who seems stereotypically weak and nerdy. We'll see, but color me skeptical of them including Wiig

overplayed!!!!

Sign in to follow this