🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 68 — Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend

Hi Betsy I heard that in improv you make up all the funny stuff right on the spot, that's crazy. How do?

• Like 1

Hey Bets, if hypothetically your husband who won all the Olympics decided to be a woman, would Kanye become the patriarch of your family and get to make all the rules?

Betsy, do you know that in some parts of the country, they call you Betsy Fizzypopro. Just a little name-based humour.

Why do you have such a hard-to-spell twitter handle, does it keep out the scrubs?

• Like 1

Spuds McKenzie.

Where's the beef.

Crying native american man.

What do those sentences have in common? They are all references! Betsy, we aspiring comedians want to know: what is the funniest reference?

• Like 1

Betsy, speaking of D'Angelo, what do you think of his new album? Is it sexy enough for you?

Also, what do you think of the New England sub shop chain D'Angelo's, and their slogan "12 inches of fun"?

~~~~~~ pause all questions [NOT A QUESTION ZONE] ~~~~~~

ya'll getting stoked about Sean in Parks & Rec seemed to forget about this killer burn from the Workaholics season opener

wRKpGsi.gif

(I made this plz don't steal)

~~~~~~~un-pause not asking questions, only post questions to betsy after this ~~~~~~

hey betsy what is your dream vacation, but please don't say any of the boring normal ones like aruba or stockholm, thanks in advance

• Like 4

Ms. Sodaro, how does iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday" resonate with you and why?

• Like 1

Dear Betsy,

Do you feel any resentment toward your siblings Amy and David for making so much comedic hay (and so much dollars) out of the details of dramatic and sometimes traumatic interactions within your family?

please don't say any of the boring normal ones like aruba or stockholm

ahem

• Like 5

Betsy, what is your favorite Yankee Candle scent? And what does that say about you? Betsy, have you ever fainted in a Yankee Candle store?

eta: i am v. excited for this ep b/c betsy is one of my all-time fave guests on i4h, if not my fave! (minus sean+dom)

• Like 5

Dear Betsy,

Some people feel that sound engineers are dumb and bad. Can you speak on that?

• Like 2

Hey Betsy

1) Back when we were in med school, you said you were studying pharmacology. I know we haven't really kept in touch lately, so I'm just wondering how your farm is doing and what kind of crops you're growing.

2) How do you think the show is going so far? Are you the best guest yet or the worst? Please be honest.

Ms. Sodaro, you recently were heard on an episode of Bob's Burgers. How does it feel to be one of the few women to voice a woman on that show? Are you and Kristen Schaal best buds now?

Ms. Sodaro, why isn't there any more episodes of The Betsy Podcast?

Ms. Sodaro, how come comedians don't come to my city?

On the topic of how I got into HH.

Tim Heidecker tweeted he was on CBB back in 2011 and I really fell in love with the format and quickly breezed through the entire backlog. I just started on all of the Earwolf shows after that and heard Sean on an ep of I4H and thought he was very handsome and funny.

Then I saw an ad on the site for RSS and decided to listen because I saw DC Pierson was on it and I'm a huge Derrick Comedy fan. I also really really like shitty reality shows and thought the guests were pretty darn handsome and funny and charming. So I listened all the way through RSS (only posting on the forums a few times back when I was known as Washington Monugent) and now I'm here. Fuck you guys. I've wasted like 4 years of my life listening to podcasts and at least 2 years posting in this forums. Ugh.

• Like 4

I wasn't aware of the extent of earwolf when Rss was on. I only cared about gordon ramsey shows and shark tank so I wasn't interested anyway.

All new podcasts I listen to is because I heard the hosts be funny and smart on other podcasts, so I never heard of sean and hayes, so I wasn't going to listen. --->reading between the lines, do more guests on other podcasts guys!

Anyway, I saw the episode with Jason Manzoo on the earwolf front page and gave the show a try.Went back to Rss after. Its been a wild ride.

• Like 1

Betsy, Bestie, acting is all about wearing masks, are your masks store bought or home made? Speak on that.

• Like 2

Betsy, if you were sitting across the table from some one or ones who could make all your Hollywood dreams come true, what would you do or say to assure that you'd receive their help ?

Dear Betsy,

On the TV show "Review", Andrew Daly did steal your million dollar idea ! Do you have a new one and won't you share ?

• Like 1

Hi Betsy,

You were in Monsters University. Was that scary for you? Also, how was it working for Pixar? Did you get to go into the secret underground parts of the Pixar campus?

Thank you. I love you.