🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 68 — Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend

1) Birdy! Why you so dirty, girl? You never let me give you a bath anymore. It wasn't my fault Timmy got sucked down the drain and we never saw him again. You knew he was small. You knew it was a risk. C'mon. What's daddy gotta do to get you back in the tub? I'll let you bring your rubber duckysoyucky.

2) l saw you in a Bangarang improv show on my birthday late last year. You were my lady in red. I had to leave early to make it across town to see another show at UCB Sunset. I tried not to cross the stage, but there was a woman blocking the other exit with her wheelchair. I tried to duck down when I did it, but those UCB seats are so uncomfortable and my lower back wasn't having it. We made eye contact. It all happened in slow motion. Will you ever forgive me? Also where do you get your ideas?

• Like 2

PS: Adam Pally and Ben Schwartz hosted the Late Late Show last night and it's incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXIQRh6f6kc

Holy crap! I'm definitely never, ever, ever, going to watch it, but that sounds incredible.

Edit: I've already broken my solemn promise. I'm watching it presently, and it is incredible.

• Like 1

Betsy, what's your favorite Buzzfeed quiz and what result did you get?

One time I was on a date with this guy and we ran into my friend Liz so I introduced him and he was like "You should go by Elizabeth, it's much classier." Where does the nickname Betsy fall on the Liz-Elizabeth spectrum of classiness and why was that guy such a dick?

• Like 1

Dear Betsy, what is the loudest you have ever yelled (indoors)? Hope I got this one in under the wire.

• Like 1

WIll Sean guesthost next w/ Hayes as cohost, or vica versa?

Yes, but they combined them into one person.

8ePZH2l.jpg

• Like 3

Betsy,

I don't really care about this show. Why did you decide to be on it?

• Like 1

Hi, Betsy. How many swords did you bring to the studio with you today? Why so many?

• Like 2

Thank for posting the Adam pally video, now I know what NOT to do lol dude couldn't find a joke in the middle of an egg(that one for my Puerto Ricans)

• Like 1

I wanna hear spunky foonerism's question -- some ppl say engineers are bad and dumb. can you speak on that??

Besty, any tips for Hayes on how to escape the UCB circle-kjerk

• Like 1

PS: Adam Pally and Ben Schwartz hosted the Late Late Show last night and it's incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXIQRh6f6kc

Wooaaaahhh what is this?? Is it common to just broadcast the loosest improv on TV in the USA?

Edit:

"Ay. Wingding is a great font." lmao

That was excellent.

• Like 1

I've got an idea for a podcast/radio show I think could be very entertaining and there's a serious need for collaboration. I need people that hit different gender/age/maturity demographics conducting interviews. It's gonna be comedy all the way and every week will have a new topic so there's tons of room for writing bits etc... if you're interested, email me and i'll give you the concept of the show. I'm trying to put together two airchecks and then pitch it at [redacted] where I work. I'm at charles.h.moos@gmail.com

• Like 3

Du hörde mig.

eju2s2.jpg

stockholmsresan B)

var bor du?

• Like 1

Wow I just clicked on the Regis episode after that and it feels like I walked into some old guy's house and I'm early for the shittest party.

• Like 4

BRR-- in my defense, i'm a marathon runner and when this pic was taken my achilles was blown out and so i had to wear sensible shoes for walking around gamla stan ("old town") with all its damn cobblestones. no excuse for the jorts, tho :(

• Like 2

probably too late, but if not:

Betsy, what's it like being named after a cartoon boop?

In answer to the earlier question I discovered HH from listening to the episode of RSS with Cochran from Survivorman. I'm a huge fan of the show. Then I heard these two knuckleheads and thought they sounded good for a laugh or two. So I hopped on over to the HH.

• Like 3

speaking of which i'd love to hear cochran on the show again

• Like 3

eju2s2.jpg

This is doing some freaky mind shit with me and looks like Frey-bae is floating.

• Like 3

Should we all tell stories of how we first discovered Hollywood Handbook and our initial reaction and aftermath? That should cheer everyone up. Or should we save that for a Hangout?

• First discovered HH: Betwix 2 Ferns => Scott Anchorman => CBB TV => CBB Pod => Earwolf Forums =>HH
  • Listener since: Sept 2014
  • Initial reaction: These guys legit crack me up !
  • Aftermath: Is podcast better than Movies ? Hhm, yes.

• Like 3

BRR-- in my defense, i'm a marathon runner and when this pic was taken my achilles was blown out and so i had to wear sensible shoes for walking around gamla stan ("old town") with all its damn cobblestones. no excuse for the jorts, tho :(

I was mostly kidding about the shoes. You talk about running and gym stuffs a lot so I figured you had some decent running shoes. I actually used to run track and I rocked some goofy looking asics for a while. Jorts is bad though. Is that a Swedish thing?

• Like 1