🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 68 — Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend

Boston-area friends:

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

sports is good, today. Today, Sports is Good.

• Like 2

Sorry about the Seahawks, Chanson.

...not

Yeah, I didn't think we would win to be honest. We certainly didn't deserve it.

• Like 2

Patriots won. I'm so happy. I cried.

Gonna get a burrito and watch Private School to wrap up the weekend.

See you all in LA on the 17th.

• Like 4

I just read through a really fun 160+ comment post about vaccinations and I thought I'd share my favorite part with you guys.

“I'd be interested to hear what the millions of Native Americans that were wiped out by Measles would say about vaccines.”

“But the native Americans???? Whattt?? As someone with Native American heritage myself I would say that there is probably a really strong opinion to what you posted and its got nothing to do with vaccines. Talk about holocausts... […] If shit really hits the fan, you think measles vaccines are gonna be what people fear? You think they give a crap about measles vaccines in Gaza right now? You think the kid with stage 4 cancer's parents are really concerned that the goddam measles vaccine can't be administered to their dying child? When your child develops heart disease or other obesity related death sentences we are gonna say... 'Well at least you're vaccinated from the measles, that's a relief'? So no, don't think the Natives would have given vaccines a thought. Their vaccine, after a while for most, was to shoot any European they saw dead on sight and sell their scalp for money to feed the half white baby they just delivered after their rape at the invasion that killed everyone she loved months prior.”

• Like 3

What's good with this hangout tomorrow?

im going to be there, and be square

• Like 2

I just read through a really fun 160+ comment post about vaccinations and I thought I'd share my favorite part with you guys.

“I'd be interested to hear what the millions of Native Americans that were wiped out by Measles would say about vaccines.”

“But the native Americans???? Whattt?? As someone with Native American heritage myself I would say that there is probably a really strong opinion to what you posted and its got nothing to do with vaccines. Talk about holocausts... […] If shit really hits the fan, you think measles vaccines are gonna be what people fear? You think they give a crap about measles vaccines in Gaza right now? You think the kid with stage 4 cancer's parents are really concerned that the goddam measles vaccine can't be administered to their dying child? When your child develops heart disease or other obesity related death sentences we are gonna say... 'Well at least you're vaccinated from the measles, that's a relief'? So no, don't think the Natives would have given vaccines a thought. Their vaccine, after a while for most, was to shoot any European they saw dead on sight and sell their scalp for money to feed the half white baby they just delivered after their rape at the invasion that killed everyone she loved months prior.”

I have SO many questions.

im going to be there, and be square

What what! I'm there.

Yeah, I didn't think we would win to be honest. We certainly didn't deserve it.

I'm not a Patriots or a Seahawks fan, just thought I would shake things up.

#BadBoy #ILoveSkateboards

tumblr_n8gp6gybr71se17lto1_400.gif

• Like 2

I don't know how clocks work, but I live in Ohio and I'll be avail after say, 7:30pm. So...carry the two, subtract the four...what does that work out to for everyone else?

I kind of wonder about people who take things to the extreme all the time... Like how do they function when things are normal? You know, most of the time? Like, are they always getting upset all of the time so that there is no normal? Are they always fighting battles for other people? Do they think they're martyrs? Do they know no one is asking for their help? It's just a confusing type of person. I just can't imagine being angry all of the time. It must be exhausting.

I'm also curious why you decided to venture into such a clusterfuck of a discussion.

• Like 1

I kind of wonder about people who take things to the extreme all the time... Like how do they function when things are normal? You know, most of the time? Like, are they always getting upset all of the time so that there is no normal? Are they always fighting battles for other people? Do they think they're martyrs? Do they know no one is asking for their help? It's just a confusing type of person. I just can't imagine being angry all of the time. It must be exhausting.

I'm also curious why you decided to venture into such a clusterfuck of a discussion.

ARE YOU CALLING ME NOT NORMAL CHANSON BECAUSE THAT IS VERY OFFENSIVE TO MY NORMAL HERITAGE

• Like 1

I don't know how clocks work, but I live in Ohio and I'll be avail after say, 7:30pm. So...carry the two, subtract the four...what does that work out to for everyone else?

a 7pm PST/10PM EST hangout would be best for me so that my family is in bed and im not disturbing anyone, but we can go earlier if we need to

• Like 2

Sean, Hayes, we love you guys. And we would like to demonstrate this love by sporting an official Hollywood Handbook tshirt. I understand that Earwolf may not wish to make tshirts for HH because they are stuffy businessmen who just look at numbers. But, you have about 30-50 die-hard fans who would purchase these tshirts if you felt inclined to make them. So, my suggestion, make a limited run of shirts. Forum folks will surely purchase all of them.

PS - You also can get free design labor by having a contest like they did for UTU2TM?

• Like 9

I would like some ladies' gym shorts that say "looks like peach" on the back, and "nanayno" on the front.

Edit: Not for me to wear, or anything. I would just like for such a thing to exist. Definitely not for me to wear in the privacy of my own home.

• Like 7