🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 68 — Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend

Hey bets, big fan. Was there any pressure to work in your family mall food-court pizza franchise, or were your parents supportive of your acting goals?

When you were on animal practice what was it like getting to work with a real life monkey, Justin Kirk?

• Like 3

BRR-- in my defense, i'm a marathon runner and when this pic was taken my achilles was blown out and so i had to wear sensible shoes for walking around gamla stan ("old town") with all its damn cobblestones. no excuse for the jorts, tho :(

Aj :(

Jag bor på Kungsholmen, en kort promenad ifrån din bild!

Mm, yes. Yo quiero Taco Bell.

• Like 1

PS: Adam Pally and Ben Schwartz hosted the Late Late Show last night and it's incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXIQRh6f6kc

That is possibly the weirdest episode of a talk show I've seen. Pally and Schwartz should do a show about taking over a late night talk show where the entire crew hates them. It would be not dissimilar to 30 Rock from the Sun.

• Like 1

I got into the show because I was on a huge Joe Mande kick and searched for all podcasts with him. Was already a huge CBB fan, found Mande on Reality SHOW Show and liked it. Later I first listened to HH by listening to the episode with Aukerman. Thought it was weird and I dug it, still wasn't exactly sure what it was. Slowly continued and after a couple episodes everything kind of sunk in and I've now listened to every episode about 5 times, way more for the early episodes. I put old eps on as I go to sleep. Now i'm on the forum, got the pro version, am friends with Sean on Facebook and my voice was on the show via the call in ep. A real rag to riches story.

• Like 2

I don't think I was entirely sure Sean and Hayes were kidding or not for the first few episodes I listened to. Kind of like how people still aren't sure if I'm a real person or not. Go with your instincts.

• Like 5

Is Martellus Bennett like level 4 at UCB? Wow.

UCB and Scientology are the same thing, right?

• Like 1

Just liked HH on Facebook but I don't really use Facebook ever and all you smart and funny people (yes, the women too!) seem like such good friends that I would be a weird guy trying to make room in a circle of friendly people if I did more than that.

• Like 1

The first HH I listened to was the episode with the engineers, because I wanted to know why Cody had been fucking up so much on the other shows I listened to. Needless to say, my question was never answered.

Bababooey.

• Like 1

I first heard of Hollywood Handbook from the AV Club Podmass piece they do every week. I'm actually working my way through the Realty Show Show now... As someone who hasn't watched reality shows since season two of Survivor (Australian Outback), I'm really really liking it!

• Like 1

Just liked HH on Facebook but I don't really use Facebook ever and all you smart and funny people (yes, the women too!) seem like such good friends that I would be a weird guy trying to make room in a circle of friendly people if I did more than that.

I think you'd be a weird guy trying to make room in a circle of weird guys (including lady-guys, the weirdest type of guy).

I don't especially use facebook either, but am checking it more regularly now that I have a new circle of weird (and funny and smart) friends who post a lot of rando nonsense at all hours of the day. So...I am arguably worse off now. Then again, Sean and Hayes are my facebook friends now, which fills me with feelings. Satisfaction, or validation or something.

• Like 1

I think posting "Those People" in the forum is now some kind of weird running joke we have.

• Like 8

Hey gang. Have you seen Hayes in Those People on YouTube? It's so great to finally see his face as his voice comes out of it.

You're right, Joe. That's fun.

• Like 5

Totally blanked on writing my HH history dang. But it's the usual humdrum of your average real fan/stalker who's been following the lads since Reality Show Show. Only recently did I have time to take in another forum into my life though, we're all very happy.

I liked watching Hayes on YouTube playing all those people. I really think he's the current Pacino.

Hi everyone I'm gonna go to that show on the 17th hollerwood (hahah) at me if you'll be there tooo

• Like 3