🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 217 — Bradley Cooper's Under My bed

Howard and Kulap kick off this week’s episode of Who Charted by establishing where it is that Kulap is from, why Howard’s twitter has been set on fire, and a debate over Space and Sea. Then, Howard and Kulap welcome to the show Maria Blasucci and Amanda Lund, who discuss how they became trailblazers in the world of Los Angeles Recreational Basketball. Also, Amanda reveals a personal encounter between her and Adam Levine and Howard explains how long comedy has been around for, easily ten years. Additionally, Maria explains the parallels between Bradley Cooper and Kevin Hart, and how she enjoys them both. Lastly, Amanda and Maria field questions from Chartists, wherein, they explain how The Pistol Shrimps keep the haters off their back.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where space and oceans can coexist peacefully.

That T-swift song's been in the charts for a while now, and there's NO way she's not saying "Starbucks Lovers". Probably Starbucks paid her off for the product placement. They paid her off!! Howard gave up on this too easily. I'm calling Alex Jones with this info, gotta fight the Infowars.

#Illuminati

• Like 2

I love Amanda and Maria, I'm so sad that Ghost Ghirls isn't coming back, It was just the best. Also Val Kilmer was in an episode.

• Like 1

It's Janvier not Janvieve

:P

she says things wrong all the time, glad to see others catch it. how about "countdowning"?!?!

• Like 4

she says things wrong all the time, glad to see others catch it. how about "countdowning"?!?!

You know, these ethnics...

I really liked Ghost Ghirls.

This episode has PFT doing an early version of his Rev. Parsimony voice:

Oh, wow, that's actually the only episode of it that I've watched (probably because of PFT), and I never even made the connection when PFT did Rev P. on CBB.

Fun episode, but it felt kind of rushed to have a pair of guests and a long-ish preamble on a short episode.

This episode was great. I really like Amanda and Maria. Ghost Ghirls is great. Maria is funny in Drunk History. I also like Amanda in Matt Gourley's random little movies. Like this one:

• Like 2