🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewUren

Analyze Phish

Does anybody know if Scott and Harris plan to continue the podcast? I know Harris recently got out of rehab but the show is hilarious and Scott still doesn't like Phish so it can't be over... I need to hear the thrilling conclusion, anyone else with me on this?

• Like 1

Does anybody know if Scott and Harris plan to continue the podcast? I know Harris recently got out of rehab but the show is hilarious and Scott still doesn't like Phish so it can't be over... I need to hear the thrilling conclusion, anyone else with me on this?

:(((((((((

• Like 1

Rest In Peace Harris

Very shocked and sad to read the news of his death.

We love you buddy

Ugh, very sad. It would be super cool of Phish, since they are aware of this podcast, if they were to do some sort of tribute to Harris the next time they play LA.

In any case, RIP.

• Like 1

FUCK FUCK FUCK I've been listening to CBB (or CDR) since episode 14, and it's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today. There have been so many amazing and funny guests along the way, but there are very few guests who have delighted me as much as Harris. I could listen to any episode featuring him over and over and over and never grow tired of it. I keep deleting and retyping sentences to try and put together something that properly honors him and all the laughs he has provided for me over the years, but I'm just dumbfounded and torn up by this news. R.I.P. Harris

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this