🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mister Smart

The Official* Hollywood Handbook Fans Travoltify Your Name Thread

So, We all know how funny (i.e. surprising) it was when John Travolta introduced Idina Menzel during the Oscar ceremony, and accidentally referred to her as Adele Dazeem.

Well, Hayes and Sean noticed as well, and mentioned it on show. That made me think that maybe us fans here on the forum could get a good loff out of Travoltifying our names.

Here's the link to the Travoltify your name generator.

*Unofficial

• Like 1

Oh, and by the way, my Travoltifyied name is Kieren Smoith.

Hahaha, I mean, What is that?!

Mister Smart is actually seems to be Mister Dumb because brgrho already Travoltafied everyone's names in the Erin Gibson thread. It was cool.

• Like 5

to be fair the list was very long so he probably didnt read the post, i almost didnt

• Like 3

Mister Smart is actually seems to be Mister Dumb

Oh, okay, first of all buddy, I have to admit, that's a pretty sick burn on me, which I can admit because I'm able to put aside my ego and appreciate a well-crafted joke.

because brgrho already Travoltafied everyone's names in the Erin Gibson thread.

Well, I didn't read that whole thread, because last time I checked, I believe it had somewhere around 86 pages worth of replies, and I usually don't do that much reading unless it's an epic poem.

So, excuse me for trying to have a laugh.

• Like 5

Mister Smart is actually seems to be Mister Dumb because brgrho already Travoltafied everyone's names in the Erin Gibson thread. It was cool.

And here I thought he did that all on his own. =(

• Like 1

And here I thought he did that all on his own. =(

Be Cool, man. You may have the Eyes of an Angel, but I think you're running a Saturday Night Fever. It wasn't all Pulp Fiction. I just needed a little Grease to get the engine running, a little Hairspray to make things stick, you know. I'd take my names, like Boris and Natasha or Kirstie or Michael or Our Friend Martin, and that of The Forger and have them Face/Off. It was Battlefield Earth and whichever was funnier was Staying Alive. For the other, let's just say it was Killing Season. It was Perfect. Sometimes it was a Blow Out, sometimes they were Two of a Kind. I had to be The Punisher in the end, though. Cause In a Valley of Violence, The Rookies can take out Old Dogs. But sometimes it was best to mix those Lonely Hearts like Primary Colors and make a new Phenomenon. I'm not into Savages... Moment by Moment, that's even how I made yours, Urban Cowboy. So Look Who's Talking, Look Who's Talking Too and Look Who's Talking Now. But, hey, if you think I'm Basic and you're one of The Experts, I guess that's just this White Man's Burden.

From Paris With Love,

The General's Daughter

Sorry... Gotta Bolt.

• Like 5

I'm both underwhelmed and overwhelmed that my travoltified name is Oskar.

Sign in to follow this