🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 332 — What Winsome Said

Two of the world’s best comedians and pals from Chicago, Kyle Kinane & Matt Braunger are on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Scott & Matt do some long form improv, Matt tells us all about his new comedy special “Big Dumb Animal,” Kyle teases us with some info on his new comedy special “I Liked His Old Stuff Better,” and we find out what Kyle & Matt’s ultimate plans for the future are. Then, reality show stars Missy and Winsome Prejudice stop by to talk about their very popular reality show as well as compete in a fun game of Riddle Me This!

Grepisode, but fucking Neil Campbell... I can't believe this guy isn't internationally mega-famous. He makes me cry from laughing, almost every appearance. "Jesus, that old Capricorn" is one of the funniest things I've ever heard anyone say, and that was just a few weeks ago babe! Missy and Winsome are instant classics, Fran and Neil were both killing me.

• Like 8

This was fun, but I have to admit that I was hoping for a Bob Odenkirk episode this week since Better Call Saul is premiering. Oh well!

• Like 3

And the Frankenstein's monster that is the closing of the plugs bag gets another hastily stitched on limb.

• Like 2

"Let us not gild the lily with joints."

I could almost hear PFT's groan-laugh following that.

"euuughho-hohoohh..."

• Like 4

This was fun, but I have to admit that I was hoping for a Bob Odenkirk episode this week since Better Call Saul is premiering. Oh well!

GASP! Maybe we'll get a Mono Bobbo bonus eppy!

• Like 1

Grepisode, but fucking Neil Campbell... I can't believe this guy isn't internationally mega-famous. He makes me cry from laughing, almost every appearance. "Jesus, that old Capricorn" is one of the funniest things I've ever heard anyone say, and that was just a few weeks ago babe! Missy and Winsome are instant classics, Fran and Neil were both killing me.

From his first line about Jurassic Park, Neil had me laughing. Dude is phenomenal.

• Like 4

Congrcats on the CATchphrase, bud. Started this one off right. I'm also dangdickin' for a Scott n' Bob episode, now that you guys bring it up.

• Like 2

Hump Month should definitely be from the Hump Week of June to the Hump Week of July. HUMP WEEK!! HUMP MONTH!! It's just easier to remember.

• Like 1

Last weeks lazy hunchback and this weeks The Offspring joke makes me wanna shout a Mantzoukas style "What is happening?!"

• Like 8

"How come youre not MMA fighting to Pennywise right now and making sweet love to Sublime afterwards cause thats what the OC is about." - I am dying

• Like 13

Winsome can come back to the cave once he takes that sixth level improv class at the UCB (which used to stand for Unshaven Cave-dwellers Band).

• Like 1

serisly.

and i wasn't even prepared for unveiling of the titular phrase. i was next level bonkers losing my shit when he sneaked that in.

• Like 2

Odenkirk b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s? I could get used to that.

So many Great Bits in this episode.

- "Beachfront property, baby!"

- Neil's character was the perfect vessel for some quintessential Neil in the form of the old age jokes.

- I LOVE that their example of a too-inappropriate place (where Whitney Houston died) is now unintentionally meta-inappropriate due to recent events.

• Like 3

Word on the street is that the movie Blackfish is filled with lies.

Scott's Paul Lynde is as great as every other voice and character he does is terrible.

• Like 4

Scott's Paul Lynde is as great as every other voice and character he does is terrible.

Wow, I didn't think it was that bad. Harsh.

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't think it was that bad. Harsh.

Bumpy's meaning is that the level of terrible(jokingly) that are Scott's characters (let's say -79) is the level of great on the opposite end of the spectrum (79) that is his Paul Lynde. Bumpy is saying that Scott's Paul Lynde is amazing. C+.

• Like 6

omg NEIL CAMPBELL. He is one of the funniest people alive. He's a damn genius. I still listen to his freestyle raps regularly. And riddle me this made its triumphant return! Pretty good edition. I listen while at working and i just stopped what i was doing to and broke into the tears when Winsome gave his dinopal answer. please don't give up on it Scott! i just relistened to the Lord/Miller edition and that one is perfect so it can be done.

• Like 6