🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

God damn......is there a bigger mystery in the minor LA comedy bubble today than "Betsy Sodaro"?? Exactly how much $$$$$$ has this HACK ""performer"" blown on UCB classes to score such a "fantasy camp/make-a-wish" style free ride out of absolute pity through Earwolf Studios' finest??? This is the only mother fucker I'm almost dead positive actually pays Matt Besser a fee per podcast appearance when monthly ad revenue from Stamps or Nature Box are down....never been more certain of anything in all my life. Has not yet reached the corporate fraud level of PAUL SCHEER or JEFF GARLIN in terms of inscrutable success by way of sheer Hollyweird @$$ kissing but could you imagine her siphoning herself into shit we actually care about?? Who the fuck's responsible here ? ?? Scott????

i think you did a typo because betsy actually IS funny and great and a legend.

• Like 17

God damn......is there a bigger mystery in the minor LA comedy bubble today than "Betsy Sodaro"?? Exactly how much $$$$$$ has this HACK ""performer"" blown on UCB classes to score such a "fantasy camp/make-a-wish" style free ride out of absolute pity through Earwolf Studios' finest??? This is the only mother fucker I'm almost dead positive actually pays Matt Besser a fee per podcast appearance when monthly ad revenue from Stamps or Nature Box are down....never been more certain of anything in all my life. Has not yet reached the corporate fraud level of PAUL SCHEER or JEFF GARLIN in terms of inscrutable success by way of sheer Hollyweird @$$ kissing but could you imagine her siphoning herself into shit we actually care about?? Who the fuck's responsible here ? ?? Scott????

I actually think that women CAN be funny, and that Betsy Sedaris IS a good lady comedienne.

• Like 5

I think he's an evil goat who only posts on forums to say mean things and cause mischief.

• Like 9

Go die in a fire you stupid, illiterate asshole. Keep your human garbage bit out of our fun-zone.

• Like 4

jiffypark IS NOT getting a five star rating from me, while Betsy, Hayes, and Sean IS getting that good rating, so that's what you get!

• Like 4

Still happy with your decision to not include a "dislike" button, Earwolf?

• Like 7

I think he's an evil goat who only posts on forums to say mean things and cause mischief.

Mmmm. Yes. And we are like the innocent trolls, sitting quietly under our nice bridge, trying to have a nice conversation but we can't because the bad goat is causing so much racket!

IMG00094-20101209-1839.jpg

• Like 4

Mmmm. Yes. And we are like the innocent trolls, sitting quietly under our nice bridge, trying to have a nice conversation but we can't because the bad goat is causing so much racket!

IMG00094-20101209-1839.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

That evil goat is so cute.

PS - I've been out of likes for a while. Just so y'all know.

PPS - Wait a minute. He's the troll, right? Goat troll.

• Like 4

Hollyweird @$$ kissing

• Like 7

I know you guys love references so just for reference this episode so far has 2420 listens and the latest CBB episode has 109000 so I don't think the rap thing worked. Back to the drawing board, huh guys. Love the show!

• Like 1

I think the jiffy points guy1 is good at trolling. There are some fun little touches like the quad air quotes around ""performer"", saying Matt besser is the president of podcasts, using "shit we actually care about" to imply that A) everyone agrees with The Jiffster B) no one including him2 actually cares about the podcasts he's3 mad at... Lots of $$$, lots of crazy question marks, censoring "ass" but nothing else. Pretty good and incendiary post. I actually like it. And I bet that peeves jiffypep more than anything!!! twisted.gif

1 or lady

2 or her

3 or she

• Like 5

I think the jiffy points guy1 is good at trolling. There are some fun little touches like the quad air quotes around ""performer"", saying Matt besser is the president of podcasts, using "shit we actually care about" to imply that A) everyone agrees with The Jiffster B) no one including him2 actually cares about the podcasts he's3 mad at... Lots of $$$, lots of crazy question marks, censoring "ass" but nothing else. Pretty good and incendiary post. I actually like it. And I bet that peeves jiffypep more than anything!!! twisted.gif

1 or lady

2 or her

3 or she

I didn't like that he or she put the first question mark outside the end-quotation mark. That's simply incorrect, and even if it was done ironically, it makes me unironically mad. I couldn't even read the rest of the comment, because I was blinded by rage.

• Like 3

I didn't like that he or she put the first question mark outside the end-quotation mark. That's simply incorrect, and even if it was done ironically, it makes me unironically mad. I couldn't even read the rest of the comment, because I was blinded by rage.

That's actually the right way to do it outside of America. Maybe we've got a European troll?

• Like 1

Some thoughts on this grepisode...

• Someone should do an advert that is advertising Hollywood Handbook. It would be funny because you would be advertising the show to people who already listen to the show. Do you see? That is funny.
  • If you lose your keys often, get a chain wallet.
  • Why does Hayes have to keep the PG theme on his laptop? Why isn't there an Earwolf computer with all the shows sounds? And for that matter, why hasn't Engineer Whoever just cropped the Would You Rather theme out of the rest of the track? Seems sloppy.
  • Adam Scott should be on the podcast because a) his recent scene partner should have invited him, B) he already knows the address (convenient), c) he gets listens.
  • Betsy Sodaro has a voice that belongs to a cartoon of a scrappy kid and I love it.

• Like 11

I don't know why that cool guy face appeared but rock on dude.

• Like 4

That's actually the right way to do it outside of America. Maybe we've got a European troll?

WHAT! Oh, now I'm even more mad. Mad that I didn't know that.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for reporting jiffywhatever but you can stop now. i'm not going to delete a post that's been quoted 15 times because it would be pointless.

Either way, jiffyperson has lost posting privileges for two weeks because that's what happens when you attack guests, even if you are "just trolling"

• Like 10

Wow. I didn't even think to report him. What does that say about me?

• Like 6

Thanks everyone for reporting jiffywhatever but you can stop now. i'm not going to delete a post that's been quoted 15 times because it would be pointless.

Either way, jiffyperson has lost posting privileges for two weeks because that's what happens when you attack guests, even if you are "just trolling"

Swift justice! Be forewarned that this has inspired me to adopt the same rule in my house from here forward: if anyone attacks a guest, they are not allowed on the earwolf forums for TWO weeks. Yes, Hurricane Dennis, that includes you. And no, the mailman is not considered a guest.

• Like 8

How often does Hurricane Dennis visit the earwolf forums? Is he a lurker?

• Like 3

Guess we all know whose side "Shannon" is on, right gang?

Hang on, there's someone at my door. "Hello there, what kind of machine is tha-- AHHHHH!!! OHHHH MYYY GAHHHH!!! TELL MY STORY FORUMERS!!! DONT LET THE TRUTH DIE WITH ME!!!"

• Like 23