🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

After exploring why the media is scared of using terms related to the show, the boys dig into another installment of "The Write Stuff," reading a scene from a movie Casablanca. Then Betsy Sodaro, a fellow member of LA Weekly's Best People of LA Class of 2014, arrives to share stories from the ceremony and issue hot takes on Deflategate and offensive awards show routines. There is a Popcorn Gallery as well.

• Like 5

i dont know about any of you but i had a good chuckle at the episode number alone

• Like 24

i dont know about any of you but i had a good chuckle at the episode number alone

So did Greggy's kid.

^ this sounds like a really tasteless joke but it's actually a reference that some people will get

• Like 9

So did Greggy's kid.

^ this sounds like a really tasteless joke but it's actually a reference that some people will get

I can confirm that.

• Like 4

This whole episode was clearly a cry for help.

Sean, we love you and support you, bud.

• Like 2

Can't wait to listen. I hope to learn a thing or two, and maybe have a laugh along the way.

• Like 5

Why this show not listened to more? Was that CBB ad all a huge sarade... ShaRead?..... Sharade?

• Like 4

I think they're not getting listens because they're giving their engineers all the best spots to be funny! Hey Brett, YOU make the funny noises. Hey Brett, YOU do the funny rap. Hey Cody, YOU talk to Pauly Shore. If there are three things that are funny they are noises, raps and Pauly Shore!

• Like 14

Had a great time at the hangout yesterday, gang. Sorry if I was weird and talked too much, I was nervous for some reason. But everyone was totes nice and smart and funny.

• Like 4

I enjoyed the Whose Line Is It Anyway part where they made the guy from the audience do sounds

• Like 5

Sean rockin the goats shirt, so fuckcin nerd a good ep though its a goodepisode, a goodep.

Are you having a seizure?

Also, if anyone is offended by me asking this question, my dad has seizures, so it is okay for me to ask this question.

• Like 9

Are you having a seizure?

Also, if anyone is offended by me asking this question, my dad has seizures, so it is okay for me to ask this question.

At least give the guy a like to soften the blow....

• Like 2

At least give the guy a like to soften the blow....

I did, but don't think it is because you told me to. I just wanted to do it.

• Like 4

Not enough likes in this thread yet so I just liked every post. In return please refrain from discussing this episode until I've had a chance to listen to it.

PS Cameronobrian did you not read page 22 of the other thread?! I want to know what neighborhood you live in!

• Like 11

Is rap music is for nerds now?

oh man do you guys know about MC CHRIS? he does a rap but also talks about mario or some bullshit like that and i think thats so cool

• Like 8

Not enough likes in this thread yet so I just liked every post. In return please refrain from discussing this episode until I've had a chance to listen to it.

PS Cameronobrian did you not read page 22 of the other thread?! I want to know what neighborhood you live in!

Haha, I missed that post apparently. Those are surprisingly good guesses by you! I just moved down here this past July and all my friends told me I'd like East Austin the most, so I'm in Upper Boggy Creek. I like it a lot here, but I really like Clarksville too

• Like 2