🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Sean rockin the goats shirt, so fuckcin nerd a good ep though its a goodepisode, a goodep.

This episode is GOAT, let's not be afraid to say it

Did somebody changed this to the goat forum and didn't tell me? Well I'm down.

goat-sticking-tongue-out-blog.jpg

Edit:

Are you having a seizure?

Also, if anyone is offended by me asking this question, my dad has seizures, so it is okay for me to ask this question.

Hey careful with the seizure jokes. Goats get seizures, you know!

opgtn-goat-showing-teeth-funny.jpg

Just kidding. If your dad has seizures, that makes it funny.

tumblr_mjyn35e51h1s92f6do1_500.jpg

• Like 5

I'm so tired of listening to other Earwolf podcasts just to get all the HH references. Is this cross-marketing?

• Like 3

Haha, I missed that post apparently. Those are surprisingly good guesses by you! I just moved down here this past July and all my friends told me I'd like East Austin the most, so I'm in Upper Boggy Creek. I like it a lot here, but I really like Clarksville too

Oh, I'm just south of you in the 02! East side 4 life/until it gets too expensive.

• Like 3

You know who really freaks my bean? Betsy Sodaro.

This is my new favorite phrase. Thank you, Sean.

• Like 8

glad the boys finally called out that nonsensical trash casablanca on its bull.

• Like 3

Goats are awesome! They have sociopathic tendencies but for some reason whenever I meet one I instantly feel the need to befriend it.

I have a complicated relationship with goats, guys.

• Like 3

So did Greggy's kid.

^ this sounds like a really tasteless joke but it's actually a reference that some people will get

just so it doesnt sound like i taught my 10yo son sex numbers he was laughing purely at the bill and ted reference

exceptional episode, betsy sodaro is one of my faves

• Like 10

1. I like Hayes's rap about the Lion King.

2. Do you guys think the possessive should be Hayes' or Hayes's. I believe both are acceptable, but the possessive apostrophe on a proper noun that ends in an S is oft debated.

3. Hayes's impression of Spunky was spot on!

4. Brett is a cool funny dude with a normal dick.

5. I looooooove Betsy Sodaro and her laugh.

• Like 10

I wish Brett would have rapped about his normal dick. That's a typical topic of rap songs.

• Like 2

Assignment #3 for what I'm going to call 80's Teen Movie Club (8TMC):

Double Feature! Can't Buy Me Love (1987) AND Love Don't Cost a Thing (2003)

If you can only watch one, watch Can't Buy Me Love, but we will be discussing both. Or you can just be a man, Tim, and watch two movies! ;)

We will be having a hangout only for those who want to discuss the movies and we can record it. I propose that we hang out on Tuesday 2/10 or Wednesday 2/11 at 7pm. What do you guys think?

• Like 2

As long as we did it around the same time, I could do either of those days. I'm going to watch both because I'm industrious in my studies.

• Like 1

Q. what is the cheapest possible price for an ad. I want to win the contest and spend $5 to make the boys say an ad for "my tinkle hurts", a fake product with a funny name

• Like 3

New limited Superbowl edition t-shirt. Get it while it's hot and people are still referencing half-time sharks (which they haven't been for about 24 hours now). I don't know how. I guess print this forum and staple it to your shirt.

2T78KNa.jpg

• Like 11

Assignment #3 for what I'm going to call 80's Teen Movie Club (8TMC):

Double Feature! Can't Buy Me Love (1987) AND Love Don't Cost a Thing (2003)

If you can only watch one, watch Can't Buy Me Love, but we will be discussing both. Or you can just be a man, Tim, and watch two movies! ;)

We will be having a hangout only for those who want to discuss the movies and we can record it. I propose that we hang out on Tuesday 2/10 or Wednesday 2/11 at 7pm. What do you guys think?

i call tuesday

• Like 2

My stock in Sodaro went WAY UP when she correctly stated what the funniest reference was w/out nary a hesitation.

• Like 2

Grep! Greatest Grep of All Time! GGAT*!

My favorite part was where they asked all of my questions and said my name a bunch of times and made fun of me sitting here in anticipation of them reading my question (very accurately, I might add). I've always felt like this show is secretly about me and my life, but now it is overtly about me! How fun for everyone!

*(Which is also an initialism for Greatest Goat of All Time. Coincidence?)

goat_greatest_of_all_time_sweatshirt.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true

• Like 3

Which host will be the first to pull a "my wiiiiiiife" deep cut reference?

• Like 1

I know this was recorded Saturday, so there's no way they could have known, but Left Shark is now the funniest reference.

left%2Bshark.jpg

• Like 1

God damn......is there a bigger mystery in the minor LA comedy bubble today than "Betsy Sodaro"?? Exactly how much $$$$$$ has this HACK ""performer"" blown on UCB classes to score such a "fantasy camp/make-a-wish" style free ride out of absolute pity through Earwolf Studios' finest??? This is the only mother fucker I'm almost dead positive actually pays Matt Besser a fee per podcast appearance when monthly ad revenue from Stamps or Nature Box are down....never been more certain of anything in all my life. Has not yet reached the corporate fraud level of PAUL SCHEER or JEFF GARLIN in terms of inscrutable success by way of sheer Hollyweird @$$ kissing but could you imagine her siphoning herself into shit we actually care about?? Who the fuck's responsible here ? ?? Scott????

• Like 1

God damn......is there a bigger mystery in the minor LA comedy bubble today than "Betsy Sodaro"?? Exactly how much $$$$$$ has this HACK ""performer"" blown on UCB classes to score such a "fantasy camp/make-a-wish" style free ride out of absolute pity through Earwolf Studios' finest??? This is the only mother fucker I'm almost dead positive actually pays Matt Besser a fee per podcast appearance when monthly ad revenue from Stamps or Nature Box are down....never been more certain of anything in all my life. Has not yet reached the corporate fraud level of PAUL SCHEER or JEFF GARLIN in terms of inscrutable success by way of sheer Hollyweird @$$ kissing but could you imagine her siphoning herself into shit we actually care about?? Who the fuck's responsible here ? ?? Scott????

no actually

• Like 16

Assuming this is genuine (and I'm not entirely sure it is), I think Betsy Sodaro is funny and nice and good. I also think Paul Scheer and Jeff Garlin are funny and nice and good and have their own niches that they inhabit within their respective communities which makes them valuable. Kind of like how people liked one member of N'SYNC (okay, bad example bc JT [but imagine I said Backstreet Boys]).

• Like 3