🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Thanks for taking care of jiffyperson, Shannon. I'm so angry right now that someone like jiffylubricant thinks he/she can come in here and "troll" us. This is a troll-free zone.

• Like 1

Guess we all know whose side "Shannon" is on, right gang?

Hang on, there's someone at my door. "Hello there, what kind of machine is tha-- AHHHHH!!! OHHHH MYYY GAHHHH!!! TELL MY STORY FORUMERS!!! DONT LET THE TRUTH DIE WITH ME!!!"

u ok there bud?

• Like 1

How often does Hurricane Dennis visit the earwolf forums? Is he a lurker?

He's pretty active in the "Yo Is This Racist" forum. Interestingly, though Dennis appears black, it's all just fur. His skin is milky white.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for reporting jiffywhatever but you can stop now. i'm not going to delete a post that's been quoted 15 times because it would be pointless.

Either way, jiffyperson has lost posting privileges for two weeks because that's what happens when you attack guests, even if you are "just trolling"

hey shannon while your here can i have more likes pls

• Like 11

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm fine. It's the real Clem Dawg and not some kind of android machine that they replaced clem dawg with because he got too close to the truth when he asked who would have the most to gain from saying we should stop reporting juffyman.

All normal posts from here. Drink Pepsi.

I fucking love Pepsi

• Like 2

hey shannon while your here can i have more likes pls

Honestly, I'm transferring likes at this point. I'm unliking goat posts from earlier so I can throw a couple bones to the ol' Clem Dawg

• Like 5

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm fine. It's the real Clem Dawg and not some kind of android machine that they replaced clem dawg with because he got too close to the truth when he asked who would have the most to gain from saying we should stop reporting juffyman.

Hi robot Sean (yes, we know), just make sure real Sean gets his new medications. He can't pee without them.

• Like 4

haven't listened yet. does anyone else think hayes looks like a tin machine era bowie?? 1ympo6.jpg

• Like 17

Shannon,

What do the stars under the administrators' names indicate? Is it like being a admiral? How come the hosts don't get stars? How do we make Agata and July get more stars? Do they have to do something heroic, or do we nominate them or what? Can I nominate you for another star for your heroism in the "Jiffypop Incident"?*

*I'm trying to learn European-style.

• Like 7

haven't listened yet. does anyone else think hayes looks like a tin machine era bowie??

yes. and if he could try to look like labyrinth bowie next, that would be good and fun.

• Like 3

I love Betsy Sodaro, seen her imrov live and she's wildly talented and one of my faves. So, it was really a no-brainer to splurge on the Pro version this week, and boy was it worth it ! Thanks Betsy (and Engineer Brett). You sure gave me something to think about and keep me warm at night in my parents basement.

• Like 4

I think MBoP and I are responsible for summoning this Jiffy fellow by going on a 10 minute rant last night about Australian "Jeff."

• Like 6

I think MBoP and I are responsible for summoning this Jiffy fellow by going on a 10 minute rant last night about Australian "Jeff."

That was the best tho

• Like 5

Ok, "Sean." I will drink pepsi and I won't try to follow the money.

• Like 3

Guys I'm all out of likes and I haven't even listened to the episode yet. Y'all are too funny and nice and smart. Except Mr. Goat-Troll.

• Like 3

haven't listened yet. does anyone else think hayes looks like a tin machine era bowie?? 1ympo6.jpg

Is maybe Hayes a younger David Bowie who has traveled through time and learned to speak with an American accent in a quest to improve comedy television, but he accidentally became friends with Sean and while they were having a goof-off session he missed his chance to go home and so now he has a podcast while he tries to reopen the tear in the spacetime continuum that allowed him to leap to the future in the first place?

Spoiler: With the help of Al and Ziggy, he makes it back to 1989 and meets Iman. All is right with the world.

• Like 2

I don't know if you guys heard, but they played Riddle Us These on The Comedy Show this week. Word must be getting around that Sean and Hayes played it recently, and everyone wants to capitalize on their cool.

• Like 2

I'm sorry Brett! I thought I could hear you faintly, but had no idea what you were saying. Can you get us a version with your levels raised?

• Like 1

Ok, I'm a little scared to go public with this, but I have a hot scoop*. Somebody is undermining HH from INSIDE EARWOLF! This is the hundo'th comment, but on the front page of Earwolf internet homepage it only says 41 comments. Alert an administrator, someone of two-star rank or higher!

*Hahaha, nasty!

• Like 2