🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm fine. It's the real Clem Dawg and not some kind of android machine that they replaced clem dawg with because he got too close to the truth when he asked who would have the most to gain from saying we should stop reporting juffyman.

All normal posts from here. Drink Pepsi.

Android and pepsi product placement detected. Tie-in with upcoming Terminate-Man likely. Arnold is next guest confirmed.

• Like 1

I think everything should be graded on a DP scale.

Never realized it before, but I was wrong when I loved Casablanca and thought it was super good. Thanks for setting me straight, guys.

Trying to eat while the machine was being turned on = bad idea.

Thanks for making me miss Saturday morning cartoons, Hayes!

This episode is sooo freaking my bean.

Sean, Hayes, Betsy, and yes even BRETT, we're all very funny. Grep.

• Like 4

Fantastic episode. I hope the guys keep playing with different formats for the show and eventually settle in as an exact copy of everyone's favorite podcast, Nocturnal Emotions.

• Like 5

And lol did u guys see "Sean" post on the last post of a page like it was his first time ever like he was a virgin? Like most robots are... They don't have sex cause they make their kids by building them. The real sean is a mid page poster all day. Cybernetic organism much?

• Like 4

We've had bosses, engineers, listeners and hosts ........ isn't it time for our close friends, Administrators (of all rankings). That would surely be worth a few loffs.

• Like 1

damn check out the new kid, he's all juiced up

• Like 16

Ok, "Sean." I will drink pepsi and I won't try to follow the money.

No, Ana, don't believe its lies.

• Like 2

listenin' (and working out) as we speak. can't even peel off sixty pushies without losin' my whole shit. v funny ep.

• Like 5

hey yo first time long time if you know what i mean

today's ep definitely freaked my bean

Great first post

• Like 5

Stop trying to get all the newbies on your side, McGurl. It's shady as eff.

• Like 14

Hi I was working with my Earwolf friends on this project and I found the setting that says how many likes everyone can have. Do you guys think 9,999,999 per day is enough?

• Like 21

with the amount we post in HH that might be cutting it close but we will manage, your a real good guy gabe

• Like 15

I know you guys love references so just for reference this episode so far has 2420 listens and the latest CBB episode has 109000 so I don't think the rap thing worked. Back to the drawing board, huh guys. Love the show!

It's about who is listening and spoiler alert: I listened to one of those podcasts but didn't listen to the other one. And also Hollywood Handjobs is run purely for the benefit of the 20 or so diehard forumers and we have all listened to this episode 100 times since midnight. So let me know when anyone in the CBB forum is doing that and then don't because you need 20 more stupid idiots to also do it to even get close to Hollywood Handbook. And also, another condition is that one of those people doing that in the CBB forum has to be Andy Kneis. So if you're looking for the part of this post where I prove my point, consider the idea that maybe I didn't have one and am now somewhat confused about why I started this post.

• Like 5

Wow. I didn't even think to report him. What does that say about me?

You're the new editor of Charlie Hebdo?

• Like 1

hey shannon while your here can i have more likes pls

#HandbookProblems

• Like 1

We also have fun guys. Like MBoP, and BRRII, and Greggy, and Brgrho, and Showshowbro, and TimTreese, and JoeMcGurl, and Burdrulz, and Andy Kneis, and others I have neglected to name because I'm losing interest in this post. Also, we have fun gals. Like Anastasia, and Veebs, and Freja, and Agata, and probably others who maybe don't post in the forums and maybe are also making other similarly poor life choices (unless me inferring that there are women in the world making poor life choices is sexist in which case I actually didn't ever say that and am very sorry and really really don't want people to think I'm a men's rights activist unless that's what a men's rights activist would say in which case I didn't actually put anything in parentheses whilst still asserting that anything I said was not intentionally sexist.)

• Like 10

One of the things that well-listened podcasts do is watch and then talk about youtube videos. I'm talking your Improv for humans, your Fogeynest Files, your Totally Lames (RIP). People LOVE to listen to a video of some dingus having a camera pointed at them, and I think the video Hayes+Sean should talk about is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poi0Mcenmek

• Like 8

We also have fun guys. Like MBoP, and BRRII, and Greggy, and Brgrho, and Showshowbro, and TimTreese, and JoeMcGurl, and Burdrulz, and Andy Kneis, and others I have neglected to name because I'm losing interest in this post.

I see how it is.

• Like 7