🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

I sleep from about 2:00 to 8:00 on a regular day.

Wow. You run on very minimal sleep. I like a good 8-10 hours. And I usually go to bed at 10pm, because I'm an old lady.

I got nervous I regret this I'm deleting my profile.

Great second post.

• Like 3

Wow. You run on very minimal sleep. I like a good 8-10 hours. And I usually go to bed at 10pm, because I'm an old lady.

See, the thing is, I actually don't run on minimal sleep. I'm just a bit of an idiot.

• Like 4

Just remembered I have to watch Nick Cannon movies and feel super bummed

• Like 1

Betsy is so fabulous. Loving the lady guest streak.

I liked this post so that everyone else would see that I liked it and think I'm not actually a men's rights activist.

Just FYI.

• Like 4

Just remembered I have to watch Nick Cannon movies and feel super bummed

No I thought we were watching Just One Of The Guys and the remake, or wait maybe I'm confused too? Anastasia, I ASKED you on-call to post the titles on here so I wouldn't forget. This is YOUR fault!

• Like 2

She did post the movies...for some reason I had it in my mind that they both starred Nick Cannon. I think because of the drum line convo

• Like 1

I know I've been too shy to actually participate in a hangout so far, but my favorite teen 80's movie is My Science Project, followed closely by Real Genius*. So...cue those up for some future hangout, and I'll imagine you all getting together and talking about them and having fun and laughing.

*I should clarify that they were my favorite movies at the time. In the 80's. I might have a different opinion now that I'm a big strong adult.

• Like 2

Just watched this week's Parks and Rec and I give it a 9.5/10. It would be perfect but a certain Gryzzl employee was absent.

• Like 2

Just watched this week's Parks and Rec and I give it a 9.5/10. It would be perfect but a certain Gryzzl employee was absent.

That's a pretty generous rating for a Sean-less episode.

• Like 2

Say hello to gif avatars working in the forums now

wYu3G8R.gif

(this gif is the worst)

• Like 13

Say hello to gif avatars working in the forums now

On the same day as the new "infinite-likes" policy?! Its like Xmas in July, only in February.

Gabe? Is this your doing? We'll raise a statue of you in the town square!

• Like 8

This one was all Shannon (or she might have gotten someone else to do it. I don't know how all this behind the scenes stuff works).

• Like 3

Hooray for Shannon! At the foot of her statue it will say "A three-star administrator in our hearts."

• Like 2

It was indeed me Dixon. I am the head moderator so most things are me. But lots of other people have mod privileges so it isn't always me. But this time it was indeed, me.

you're welcome everyone

• Like 16

shannon your one of my top 10 favorite moderators

• Like 16

shannon your one of my top 10 favorite moderators

Well we've had five others post in this thread. Rank them all.

• Like 1

obv agata is way out in front, then candy crowley, those two are the ones i think everyone will look at and go "well yeah of course" but after that it gets more controversial and i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings

• Like 6

Great three hundred and fifty seventh post boss !

Let's all go back to post 158 on Page 8 and make this baby "popular". It got to 14 likes on it's own, so I think it's earned this honor. There's also a cute avatar of a doggie if you like that sort of thing.

• Like 3

Betsy is so fabulous. Loving the lady guest streak.

Great first post

• Like 9

I'm still not convinced all these new people aren't just Joe.

• Like 11

I'm still not convinced all these new people aren't just Joe.

I can't speak for all the new people, but that's actually funny and smart of you because i'm actually a 'Jo' when not on forums but in real life and points for noticing.

And the doggie is 'Flash'. She is a very good dog that also lives with 3 bossy cats and is very patient and nice with them and they all like her alot.

• Like 6

points for noticing.

Hey, I know you're still new but, "points" are mine thing around here. I forgive you but don't let me see it happen again.

Much love,

the boss man

• Like 7