🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Newbie 4 Life is very clever.

You've got the goods, Marshall Mellow. You've got the goods.

• Like 4

1aptZtV.png

Obviously.

Holy shit!

In unrelated news, I've decided what I'm getting for my first tattoo.

• Like 4

No I thought we were watching Just One Of The Guys and the remake, or wait maybe I'm confused too? Anastasia, I ASKED you on-call to post the titles on here so I wouldn't forget. This is YOUR fault!

Hey Tim, one of my best friends, bro from the BFC, check out page 2 post #38. Sorry I had to make an executive decision. Spoiler: assignment #4 will be Just One of the Guys.

Assignment #3 for what I'm going to call 80's Teen Movie Club (8TMC):

Double Feature! Can't Buy Me Love (1987) AND Love Don't Cost a Thing (2003)

If you can only watch one, watch Can't Buy Me Love, but we will be discussing both. Or you can just be a man, Tim, and watch two movies! ;)

We will be having a hangout only for those who want to discuss the movies and we can record it. I propose that we hang out on Tuesday 2/10 or Wednesday 2/11 at 7pm. What do you guys think?

• Like 3

PS - I think we are leaning toward Tuesday 2/10 for the hangout. Watchathinkin'? (This is a play on the forumer Watchayakan, which, as we all know, is a condensed way to say "What are you yaking (ie, barfing)?"

• Like 6

PS - I think we are leaning toward Tuesday 2/10 for the hangout. Watchathinkin'? (This is a play on the forumer Watchayakan, which, as we all know, is a condensed way to say "What are you yaking (ie, barfing)?"

vury clever

Also, that date works fine for me.

• Like 3

Shannon's gif thing is so much better than my likes thing. So long, glory, you were great while you lasted.

• Like 8

Since there's a load of administrators hanging around, can someone help me?

I NEED to change my name back to Andrew, with a capital A. At the moment I'm using some Greek character that looks like a capital A, but isn't, and it bugs me. I've tried to change my display name back to the original Andrew but some scrub took it while my name was changed (#HalloweenNameChangeGate) and now I can't return to it.

Help me Shannon, you're my only hope.

• Like 2

Shannon's gif thing is so much better than my likes thing. So long, glory, you were great while you lasted.

Disagree. While Shannon is good and cool and nice, her gif thing is inconsequential compared to the long-standing issue of not enough likes. Generations of Hollywood Handjobs forumers and Reality SHOW show forumers before them have run into the glass ceiling arbitrarily imposed upon them and like the windows arbitrarily imposed upon a sparrow's flightpath, it has left them twitching on the ground dazed and confused until they are able to regain the strength to take flight again and continue flapping their stupid beautiful little wings at that glass ceiling until their tiny little bird brain either loses interest or finds an alternate route that involves fewer windows. Or a cat eats them.

• Like 7

I'm relistening to the classic RSS episoce "Filipino Gollum" and Jen Statsky was a great guest, really worked well w/ the boys. I think she might be New York based so Earwolf would probably have to spring for first-class airfare both ways, but what's a little sugar for their #1 show?

• Like 3

N3OaI2p.gif

Let there be likes: and there were likes

(Real talk: I had a recent death in the family and I went out for a long walk today in the forest and had a great time laughing and crying to this ep, love you guys and ya'll on the forums are a ray of sunshine too.

Hug your grannies and say you love them)

• Like 21

N3OaI2p.gif

Let there be likes: and there were likes

(Real talk: I had a recent death in the family and I went out for a long walk today in the forest and had a great time laughing and crying to this ep, love you guys and ya'll on the forums are a ray of sunshine too.

Hug your grannies and say you love them)

Sorry for your loss Zsinjeh. *internet hug* *starts to move hands down back*

• Like 8

Gabe, you are my personal hero. Everyone will tell you that more than 50% of my comments were about how I was out of likes. There were times when I ran out of likes everyday for a week. There was so much funniness and coolness taking place for which I could not show appreciation. You, sir, have remove the shackles from my like button. No dad photo, witty reply, or soundcloud song about Tim shall ever go unliked again!

• Like 6

Good morning my beautiful little snowflakes.

• Like 7

Good morning my beautiful little snowflakes.

This is relevant to me because on top of the foot of snow that we got on Sunday/Monday, an additional two inches fell overnight. So good morning to those little snowflakes and to you little snowflakes as well.

• Like 7

It is a brisk 52 degrees here (11 C for you Euros), but it is going to jump to 75 degrees (297 kelvin) for Sunday's parades. Which sucks because that is a little too warm not only for a three-legged chowchow to be hopping a mile (1609m), but also for my two-legged wife to walk a mile (8 furlongs) in a black fuzzy bathrobe/Emperor Palpatine costume. So I guess I just wanted to say that while you are enjoying all your precious snowflakes, I'll be suffering through sunny, warm weather and fun outdoor activities with my family.

#MardiGrasSucks

Edit: #JustKidding #ComeToMardiGras

• Like 5

Your wife's got two legs? Nice.

I shopped around a LOT and she had the greatest number of legs among all the wife candidates. Ok, yes, it was a tie for first place, so I went to the tiebreaker of being smart and funny and pretty and nice.

• Like 5

I don't get this show or this corner of the forum. You fuckers are weird. Satire is lazy. Just wanted to say I love Betsy Sodaro.

YOU'RE LAZY!

• Like 7