🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

I don't get this show or this corner of the forum. You fuckers are weird. Satire is lazy. Just wanted to say I love Betsy Sodaro.

Thanks for your input. I'll put it where it belongs.

FG39BTa.gif

• Like 10

I don't get this show or this corner of the forum. You fuckers are weird. Satire is lazy. Just wanted to say I love Betsy Sodaro.

• Like 12

It is hilarious that we are getting all manner of negative trolls now. Does this mean the show is getting noticed more? Woohoo!

• Like 8

I've found that fans of comedy and weed hold the most vitriol for anything that doesn't cater to their exact specific sub-taste. Which is ironic as you'd think those people would be the most "chillaxed" ( chill and relaxed)

Go read (don't) the comments on Getting Doug With High

• Like 7

I've found that fans of comedy and weed hold the most vitriol for anything that doesn't cater to their exact specific sub-taste. Which is ironic as you'd think those people would be the most "chillaxed" ( chill and relaxed)

To real for a second, I've noticed this with people who play video games. They claim to be the biggest fans, but they hate everything that comes out.

• Like 2

actually no

• Like 8

I have a strong urge to satire this guy's drive-by style of satire hatred, but maybe that's just the 15 year-old me still trying to be understood.

I can see why he maybe liked the episode, though. Betsy did continue to honor her long-standing No Satire policy. She's a real straight shooter.

• Like 13

Triple post ahoy! This is going to decimate my likes ratio.

Are we snowflakes because we are all unique and white?

That's why we need to watch a Madea movie.

• Like 6

• Like 5

• Like 9

*applauds watch for bringing us closer to 300 posts*

• Like 8

Fair. True. Sometimes. Good.

C- first post. You'll do just fine here.

• Like 9

Hi folks! I'm new, but just had to say that I DO like the show and think its smart and funny and nice and you 'fuckers' seem smart and funny and nice also

• Like 20

Hi folks! I'm new, but just had to say that I DO like the show and think its smart and funny and nice and you 'fuckers' seem smart and funny and nice also

Amazing first post.

• Like 5

Sean and Hayes are rattling cages and ruffling feathers. They're annoying a lot of birds.

• Like 15

Is this a trick? Are you satiring us? We've been getting a lot of tricksters on here recently. Followup question, are you actually Jo McGurl?

• Like 6

Is this a trick? Are you satiring us? We've been getting a lot of tricksters on here recently. Followup question, are you actually Jo McGurl?

Only in m dreams

• Like 5

Sean and Hayes are making waves in the comedy world, for sure. And let's just say surfers are really starting to notice.

• Like 13

Sean and Hayes are rattling cages and ruffling feathers. They're annoying a lot of birds.

They're making waves in the comedy world and surfers are really starting to notice.

Please keep this up forever. I am literally ROFLing on the floor, LOLing out loud!

• Like 6

They're breaking new ground and a lot of road workers are getting pissed.

• Like 15

Hates 'lazy comedy', is the most active in Comedy Bang Bang

It's been a while since I've seen a pot calling the kettle [redacted] (I don't want to get involved in a race issue). I probably didn't even use that right because who uses pots and kettles, it's not the jolly old englands anymore

my wife, C+, http://comedybangban...Recurring_Jokes

• Like 7