🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

It seems like our lovely hosts have rubbed this Delino fellow the wrong way. Sounds like they'll need to give their masseuse license back.

• Like 9

You can't say Delino didn't get to the root of the problem, though. I just wish he didn't have to dig up that nice tree.

• Like 7

Please don't confront me with my delusions brgrho this is my safe place from energetic and attentive non-satire

• Like 3

Sean and Hayes must be beetles from The Mummy (1999), because they've really gotten under this guy's skin.

• Like 13

I think the satire is lazy thing is funny because it's like, they heard the new sincerity thing against irony and then jumbled up the terms.

That's why we need to watch a Madea movie.

They called him WhatAreYouYaking(ie Barfing)? Three Times, who got that nickname because he posted everything thrice.

• Like 4

Hates 'lazy comedy', is the most active in Comedy Bang Bang

It's been a while since I've seen a pot calling the kettle [redacted] (I don't want to get involved in a race issue). I probably didn't even use that right because who uses pots and kettles, it's not the jolly old englands anymore

my wife, C+, http://comedybangban...Recurring_Jokes

I really like Scott's recurring jokes schtick. I think "lazy" is an unfair assessment of CBB, but I'm not here to argue with someone who's defending HH.

• Like 5

Sean and Hayes really know how to drive people nuts. My almonds are always delivered on time.

Delino is just sounding off here, but he should turn his sound back on! Their timing was off this week because of a FLAT tire not satire.

• Like 8

I really like Scott's recurring jokes schtick. I think "lazy" is an unfair assessment of CBB, but I'm not here to argue with someone who's defending HH.

I freakin' love CBB, I was just pointing out that it's p funny to be upset about something being lazy when 90% of the genuine fun in CBB is referencing jokes.

Also I don't want to brag or anything but I've liked every single post but mine and other bad opinions in this thread. No big deal (it's kind of a big deal)

• Like 7

Sean and Hayes really know how to drive people nuts. My almonds are always delivered on time.

mmmmm yes naturebox

• Like 13

This guy must have had some animals up for sale, because Sean and Hayes got his goat.

• Like 13

I don't get this show or this corner of the forum. You fuckers are weird. Satire is lazy. Just wanted to say I love Betsy Sodaro.

inoright

Machiavelli, George Orwell, and Stephen Colbert are lazy in their work. Not smart or funny at all.

• Like 5

*applauds watch for bringing us closer to 300 posts*

Greggy, reading your posts in Horatio Sanz's voice make them quadruple plus good. (They're already double plus good.)

• Like 3

Delino, why are you bending over the bath and washing your head? Oh, I see. Sean and Hayes got in your hair.

• Like 8

I hope you guys didn't order any milkshakes for lunch, because this episode was clearly the last straw!

• Like 12

I'd like to spread him on some tortilla chips and put them in the oven for a few minutes and then eat them, he's so cheesed.

• Like 12

I hope you weren't planning on taking a long trip today because Delino has had it up to here.

• Like 7

I've heard of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, but an unfunny thing happened and we're all already on the forum?!

• Like 12

I wish he would take the chip off of his shoulder and give it back to me so I can eat it along with the rest of my nachos.

• Like 5

Look I'm trying to watch a movie in here but this guy is all up in arms and waving at the projector geez!

• Like 5

Is that guy a high ranked basketball team that got beat by a lower ranked basketball team, because he is upset.

• Like 5