🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

If you can't afford Goodyear™ tires listen to lazy satire and you'll drive up the walls in no-time

• Like 5

Maybe I'm just a racist, but this guy is so angry I think he's the two-time Academy Award winning director of Life of Pi and Brokeback Mountain!

• Like 7

Awwwwwwwww yis. Do these haters not realize they is also being motivaters? And also that giving us more ammo for postings only makes us more powerful? NOW THERE ARE GIF AVITARS BECAUSE OF SHANNONS BENEVOLENT NATURE AND MORE LIKES FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE OF GABE DADDY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BECAUSE WE ARE POWERFUL. I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR TWO DAYS WHY AM I STILL TYPING THIS I'M NOT REALLY THIS ANGRY OK BYEEEEEEEE

• Like 8

This guy is going to lose his virginity on a camping trip, because he's so fucking in tents.

Edit: This guy is going to lose his virginity on a camping trip, because he's fucking in so many tents.

• Like 2

I could've sworn we were all at a poetry slam, the way he snapped like that.

• Like 6

Hey guys, first post. Came here because the 'cast got me pretty steamed and nobody around here seems to "get" satire like they think they do. Before you think you can bully me off of the forums, just know that I am a cool/jock type and even though I pump gas for you nerds now, I slept with your girlfriends when I was in high school

• Like 13

Sean and Hayes might have just turned this guy into a sexy minister, because he's so hot under the collar!

• Like 9

Before you think you can bully me off of the forums, just know that I am a cool/jock type and even though I pump gas for you nerds now, I slept with your girlfriends when I was in high school

oh yeah, you were the guy that made me hold his trophy

• Like 9

Hey guys, first post. Came here because the 'cast got me pretty steamed and nobody around here seems to "get" satire like they think they do. Before you think you can bully me off of the forums, just know that I am a cool/jock type and even though I pump gas for you nerds now, I slept with your girlfriends when I was in high school

You're right to be steamed because in case you didn't know, nerds IS the new bullies. You might think you intimidate us with your cool job pumping gas, but somebody on here, some "NERD", is probably going to invent a new kind of car that runs on Gatorade or some shit, and then you'll have to get retrained and learn how to pump Gatorade. And we'll be loffing.

Edit: Also, jokes on you tough guy, I didn't have a girlfriend in high school.

• Like 7

also dino, please go to a doctor, foaming at the mouth is the first sign of rabies, that's a big deal

• Like 1

actually yes

• Like 9

Keep going, guys. Riff your way to 300 hundred posts!

PS - Hi, Bruce. How's it going?

• Like 4

Delino gets much cooler and better looking when he crosses the border from Florida into Alabama, because he is fly off the 'handle!

• Like 2

You're right to be steamed because in case you didn't know, nerds IS the new bullies. You might think you intimidate us with your cool job pumping gas, but somebody on here, some "NERD", is probably going to invent a new kind of car that runs on Gatorade or some shit, and then you'll have to get retrained and learn how to pump Gatorade. And we'll be loffing.

Edit: Also, jokes on you tough guy, I didn't have a girlfriend in high school.

Well you may have a point about your gatorade contraption but I had trouble following it because of my abnormally high testosterone levels. They're so abnormal and high that I'm right on the freakin' edge of being declared disabled, so posting in this manner is akin to a hate crime. Loff all you want, just cuz the babes are so freaking hot for the nerds right now doesn't mean the pendulum won't swing back the other way, narrowly avoiding the beer gut I've acquired in my post high school days

• Like 3

hmm, edging back in to no territory

• Like 7

I think it's great to have a forum villain. Then everybody can stop trying to make Chanson into a villain/MRA, he seems to not like that for some reason. And acclaimed novelist Don DeLillo seems like he has the chops to be a great villain, although I do worry about his advanced age.

• Like 6

Good point, it can't be all friendos and no villains. And this guy is like an ampersand resting under a big leafy tree (i.e. a shady character).

• Like 7

I hope Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, and Dominic West aren't in too much pain because we just hit 300.

• Like 6