🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

A poem for that guy.

Here I sat-

Tired and lazy.

Tried to criticize satire,

But ended up just like a circus acrobat*.

*flipping crazy

• Like 12

I wrote a poem for this forum:

We made it to 300 posts

All of you are GOATs

I like to drive my boats

The End

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED POEM RHYMES WITH FORUM

giphy.gif

• Like 7

A haiku.

"The Forum, Tonight"

The forum, tonight,

Has very good posts on it;

Well done to you all.

• Like 6

There once was a woman from Venus

Who posted "Yo have you all seen this?

Some guy in the forum

has broken decorum!"

It would be a waste not to rhyme this with penis.

• Like 11

I have it on good authority that tv's Kevin Pereira is a Hollywood Handjobber.

So we aren't all alone. I mean... Not totally alone. Like, there's another person.

• Like 2

I have it on good authority that tv's Kevin Pereira is a Hollywood Handjobber.

So we aren't all alone. I mean... Not totally alone. Like, there's another person.

We're inching, however slowly, toward the ability to make a comment "popular."

• Like 1

I'm afraid I can't help Delino navigate the public transportation system, because where does he get off!?

PS I can't always tell when its time for something to be over, especially when I'm having fun. #Sorry(notsorry)

• Like 6

this place has really gone off the deep end

good thing i brought my floaties

Where were you when Sean and Hayes were mercilessly grilling Anastasia about her snusing habits?

• Like 4

Where were you when Sean and Hayes were mercilessly grilling Anastasia about her snusing habits?

BTW, I do snus. I lied.

PS - Is 'do you snus' the next 'vibes andy'?

• Like 8

I've been looking at the episode pictures for a while, and neither of them seem particularly equine to me. Really don't understand where all this satire stuff is coming from.

P.S. that was actually just a very good and funny joke and if you didn't get it then just Like and move on.

P.P.S. I really hope they're pronounced the same way or that joke is not as good and funny as I thought.

• Like 7

I've been looking at the episode pictures for a while, and neither of them seem particularly equine to me. Really don't understand where all this satire stuff is coming from.

P.S. that was actually just a very good and funny joke and if you didn't get it then just Like and move on.

P.P.S. I really hope they're pronounced the same way or that joke is not as good and funny as I thought.

When you horse around like this, makes me worried you're unstable

• Like 6

I'm satired of you confusing geek mockery and Greek mythology, Andrew.

Unrelated: Do you guys understand that plate Jewish folks use during Passover. I've heard of a horseshoe, but a horse plate? Give me a horse break! Break me off a piece of that clip-clop bar!

• Like 12

635270545136974195.jpg

• Like 12

I'm satired of you confusing geek mockery and Greek mythology, Andrew.

Unrelated: Do you guys understand that plate Jewish folks use during Passover. I've heard of a horseshoe, but a horse plate? Give me a horse break! Break me off a piece of that clip-clop bar!

Shh. You had me at "clip-clop bar."

• Like 4

635270545136974195.jpg

10,000 likes.

Now if only these mods could change both the amount of likes one forum member can give a single post and the amount of likes a single post can get to infinity, we could really be forum'ing. We'd probably break the internet like that butt.

• Like 7

10,000 likes.

Now if only these mods could change both the amount of likes one forum member can give a single post and the amount of likes a single post can get to infinity, we could really be forum'ing. We'd probably break the internet like that butt.

Yes, like that peach butt.

• Like 3

This guy is so hot-tempered and probably looks like Luke Perry they should call him HOT Hand Luke.

• Like 3

Im like 99% sure that most of u r blackhat hackers and u can steal my identity faster than i could catch a fish! Thats what the former blackhat on the local news said. He said u gotta get out ur pole and then u gotta put the hook and the bait on and toss it in the water and by then hes already stolen ur identity. Im not sure if u have to be out on a fishing trip for them to get u but i suggest everyone stay away from fishing for a while or at least if u go make sure theres no blackhats around.

Shoshobro be careful fishing.

• Like 10

Go to the previous page to see a great post by me very urgent must important.

• Like 8

This HH live show on the 17th better be great because I'm going to miss my work's staff appreciation party to go see it. And we usually get tons of free beer at these parties, and it's usually good beer, and I usually get drunk and make a fool out of myself in front of my refined German boss.

• Like 5

I just looked at my profile to check my ratio, and saw to my great surprise that Chanson is now my friend. Don't get me wrong, I'm not strictly opposed to being Earwolf friends with Chanson, but do I have no say in this? Is this the work of the Earwolf mods who have screened all our posts and decided that he and I have achieved friendship? Can I just go onto anyone's profile and declare that I am their friend? Did I accidentally click something that indicated my agreement to befriend Chanson? What the eff is going on here!? Chanson, did you agree to this?

Edit: Also, why isn't everyone else my friend?

• Like 4

Yes, you can just go onto anyone's profile and declare that you are their friend. It's as simple as that. We like friendships around here and we don't question them. B)

PS - I just forced my friendship on you.

• Like 4