๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 โ€” Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Mm. Ok, well then I don't question it either, and I wasn't mad or scared by it and I was just joking. Prepare to be surprise-friended, you bunch of friendos!

ย 

Edit: Anastasia, you got me already! (Still not scared.)

• Like 3

Hi folks! I'm new, but just had to say that I DO like the show and think its smart and funny and nice and you 'fuckers' seem smart and funny and nice also

ย 

Great first post.

ย 

Hey guys, first post. Came here because the 'cast got me pretty steamed and nobody around here seems to "get" satire like they think they do. Before you think you can bully me off of the forums, just know that I am a cool/jock type and even though I pump gas for you nerds now, I slept with your girlfriends when I was in high school

ย 

Great first post.

• Like 9

Fucking 6 new pages today. Y'all are killing me.

ย 

There's some good ones in there, Joe. I don't know if you saw yet, I wrote a haiku about them.

• Like 3

This HH live show on the 17th better be great because I'm going to miss my work's staff appreciation party to go see it. And we usually get tons of free beer at these parties, and it's usually good beer, and I usually get drunk and make a fool out of myself in front of my refined German boss.

ย 

We can always get drunk at the HH Live afterparty. I hear either Sean, Hayes, Agata, or Candy are hosting.

• Like 3

A haiku.

ย 

"The Forum, Tonight"

ย 

The forum, tonight,

Has very good posts on it;

Well done to you all.

ย 

Great first haiku.

• Like 5

ย 

We can always get drunk at the HH Live afterparty. I hear either Sean, Hayes, Agata, or Candy are hosting.

ย 

Sean, Hayes, Agata, Andy...at whose house are we going to party? And will there be a stuffy German man there judging me?

• Like 4

ย 

ย 

I would have thought Chris Hardwick would be hosting, no ?

• Like 6

Great first post.

ย 

Gre....shit, I don't know what to say now. Uhhhhhh, welcome? Is that something people say?

• Like 2

My mission is complete. The chosen one has revealed itself. I may now leave this earth and ascend to the promised land. Thank you for releasing me from this mortal coil, Toro y Moist.

ย 

heaven.gif

• Like 8

My mission is complete. The chosen one has revealed itself. I may now leave this earth and ascend to the promised land. Thank you for releasing me from this mortal coil, Toro y Moist.

ย 

heaven.gif

Wow, thanks! And points! I don't know if I would call myself "The Chosen One", but that's mostly because I have a rando sense of humor so I usually don't know what I call myself.

• Like 3

Gotta get a sick 'tar though. Don't put too much thought into it but remember it summarizes your entire being into one picture.

• Like 2

But do make sure your entire being summarizes into a picture of a mug, Toro. We just need you to commit to our base reality. You can be any color you'd like. Preferably blue.

• Like 6

Gotta get a sick 'tar though. Don't put too much thought into it but remember it summarizes your entire being into one picture.

ya

• Like 2

Look. Be careful, Toro, I became the god damn mug guy or something and I don't know how it happened.

• Like 12

So, just on this page alone there are two mug avatars (Mugshots?). I need to fit in so I will be on the lookout for objects that one can drink out of. Suggestions?

• Like 3

So, just on this page alone there are two mug avatars (Mugshots?). I need to fit in so I will be on the lookout for objects that one can drink out of. Suggestions?

Oooh SKULLMUG!

ย 

ย 

mb1252.jpg

ย 

Edit: Okay, so I just googled "What is the funniest mug?" and this came up, which is pretty solid work on google's part.

ย 

funny-mug.jpeg

• Like 9

Look. Be careful, Toro, I became the god damn mug guy or something and I don't know how it happened.

For real wondering if it was God rolling dice making us have mugs or ANOTHER NEFARIOUS FORCE.

I chose the NASA mug because I read comic and the ruler is to show my penis is really big (metric)

• Like 4