🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

im new so i dont get it is this post on topic or off topic? I dont want to cause anger on this place

Too late! I'm normally a pretty calm and non-confrontational guy, but this is the last straw that really steams my goat!

• Like 4

Yeah, it's been a while...

By the way, whose dick do I have to suck around here to win the pro version?

something something something about a great first post something something something

• Like 4

I'm getting tired of my own shtick. How do people sleep at night by just posting catchphrases like "C+" or "Too Scary"?

I should hit up the Earwolf subreddit and ask for their secrets.

• Like 9

I stand by my previous post. I'm not telling anyone what to do and I'm not making any moral judgments. All I'm saying is that we post an incredible amount of "off-topic" material in specific show threads, and then we ask the mods to change the format of the forum so we can have more fun. That doesn't happen anywhere else on the internet that I know of. The Earwolf forums and this show's threads are fairly unique. This is the place that I am coming from.

That's fair. I mean, I am super grateful that we have this forum and that everyone on it is so fucking awesome. It's truly a blessing no matter how you look at it. Obviously that extends to a sincere feeling of gratitude toward Earwolf and Sean and Hayes for both this forum's existence and the podcast that has somehow brought us all together and caused this insanity. It's definitely a good thing we have here and we shouldn't take it for granted.

• Like 4

I think, instead of being cool in other forums we should have an honorary villain in the new ep thread and say something super slick and evil and maybe have a evil mustache on the avatar. This way we bring out the non-posters as they come to slay the dragon.

Also anyone notice the Wolf Den mod comes in and agrees with us staying in 'our land'?? makes u think..

I thought I was the villain.

• Like 4

Edit: Alternative idea, Hayes could strike up a secret deal with DeLoreanShields to come in an kick the hornets' nest a few times a week and inspire hella riffing. I think this may already be happening.

He's already been gettin' those primo Hayzie Bone likes we all crave....

• Like 5

He's already been gettin' those primo Hayzie Bone likes we all crave....

One day it can happen to you too, don't not believe in ur heart

yr1xp3k.gif

I thought I was the villain.

Nothing an attentive Andy can take care of in the future, in the meanwhile you're A+ #1 poster Chanson and I love u and u's doggy

• Like 10

Lots of new posters it seems. To claim your one free like from me, please post any of the following:

• a photo of your D;
  • a photo of your dog/cat;
  • a photo of yourself in junior high;
  • a short sitcom script starring forum members

I will award you one (1) like, redeemable only on a post meeting any of the above conditions.

I don't generally give out likes, so this is a big opportunity for you. Don't waste it.

• Like 12

• a photo of your D;

I don't believe in making strangers sob uncontrollably at how inferior they are, so I'll choose option no 2. There's still big D in there, but it's covered with fur.

lMMk9Iq.png

• Like 13

Lots of new posters it seems. To claim your one free like from me, please post any of the following:

• a photo of your D;

I will award you one (1) like, redeemable only on a post meeting any of the above conditions.

I don't generally give out likes, so this is a big opportunity for you. Don't waste it.

Yeah! Right! Like I'm gonna post my script on here so you can just waltz over to the major networks and sell it as your own and be the new Mr. Seinfeld or something! In your dreams buddy boy!

You're gonna have to make do with this photo of my dog and be happy about it!

9V5gudk.jpg

• Like 13

^ I really appreciate that you like your own posts. So many people try to make modesty seem like a positive, when we all know that's usually a self-loathing thing.

• Like 2

^ I really appreciate that you like your own posts. So many people try to make modesty seem like a positive, when we all know that's usually a self-loathing thing.

Well, why post something you don't like? Amiright?!

• Like 5

Having recently hit 100 cumulative likes, I'd like to submit my official petition to no longer be considered "new." However, as this is the first I've been asked to share a picture of my D, I'll oblige. D with M, circa 1980.

e03wYZ5.jpg

And here is Penny the dog.

0037Je6.jpg

• Like 15

I don't believe in making strangers sob uncontrollably at how inferior they are, so I'll choose option no 2. There's still big D in there, but it's covered with fur.

This sick fuck thinks 'D' means dick.

• Like 15

This sick fuck thinks 'D' means dick.

My D was never around when I was growing up, that really messed me up.

• Like 6

Having recently hit 100 cumulative likes, I'd like to submit my official petition to no longer be considered "new." However, as this is the first I've been asked to share a picture of my D, I'll oblige. D with M, circa 1980.

e03wYZ5.jpg

And here is Penny the dog.

0037Je6.jpg

More like Penny looking in a mirror! That is a great photo of a great doggy. Also, my dog Ross's full name is Ross the Dog. It's on his mail and everything, seriously. So maybe he and Penny are cousins.

Also, you're only as new as you think you are. Or as new as we tell you you are.

Edit: your D is good too. And your M.

• Like 8

I said it before and ill say it again! I dont have a Dad or a Dog cause they both dead!!!! U guys just love taking out ur scalpels and going all Meredith Grey on my wounds. And shes a messy surgeon! Shes not that good! Only reason she even in there cause her mom used to fuck the cheif on the side and she started fucking that McDreamy chump who probably changed the guy who hired hers brain so she could get the job .. I mean.. This shits nuts!

• Like 8

I stand by my previous post. I'm not telling anyone what to do and I'm not making any moral judgments. All I'm saying is that we post an incredible amount of "off-topic" material in specific show threads, and then we ask the mods to change the format of the forum so we can have more fun. That doesn't happen anywhere else on the internet that I know of. The Earwolf forums and this show's threads are fairly unique. This is the place that I am coming from.

i think its ok that we got the likes and gif avs because the other forum users could also benefit from it if anyone else cared at all

i dont want to go post in other forums though, remember we are here to get every HH thread "HOT" status first and foremost

• Like 8

• a photo of your D;

Really?

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/19519-episode-59-%e2%80%94-paul-scheer-our-close-friend/page__st__40__p__118581#entry118581

• Like 1

• a photo of your D;

rosie.png

This is one of our cats, Rosie. Hope I'm not too late to claim my free like.

• Like 6