🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Well I miss seeing my D so I try to keep my body tight for the next time he shows up

• Like 3

More like Penny looking in a mirror! That is a great photo of a great doggy. Also, my dog Ross's full name is Ross the Dog. It's on his mail and everything, seriously. So maybe he and Penny are cousins.

Ross is also a great doggy. I hope they are related!

Full disclosure, Penny is not technically "my" dog per se as she belongs to my roommate, but she is mine in my heart.

• Like 1

This sick fuck thinks 'D' means dick.

Everyone knows 'D' means boat captain. Jesus. Think of the children!

• Like 2

Everyone at Google HQ was stunned after I had told them about 'Casablanca' being wrong and actually bad during my Google Talk. Then when I relayed Betsy's Deflate-Gate rant the whole squad at their Domino Rally pod headed straight for the computers. Thanks, Hollywood Handbook. This episode prolly helped a lot.

• Like 5

I said it before and ill say it again! I dont have a Dad or a Dog cause they both dead!!!! U guys just love taking out ur scalpels and going all Meredith Grey on my wounds. And shes a messy surgeon! Shes not that good! Only reason she even in there cause her mom used to fuck the cheif on the side and she started fucking that McDreamy chump who probably changed the guy who hired hers brain so she could get the job .. I mean.. This shits nuts!

Hey, I was thinking we should have a depressing Google Hangout where we talk about all of our sad stories. I have been dying (lol) to hear about your dead dad, dog, and best friend for sooooo long. And, Jacob C, lemme hear all about that depression, brother! And y'all know I got all kinds of dead relatives up in here. Let's discuss this stuff. A certain someone, whom I'll refer to as Chandaughter in order to protect his identity, told me it isn't appropriate to ask a person about their depression on a Google Hangout, but I think depression is just as important as Private School, Love Don't Cost a Thing, or heck even Adventures in Babysitting. Who's interested?

• Like 6

Hey, I was thinking we should have a depressing Google Hangout where we talk about all of our sad stories. I have been dying (lol) to hear about your dead dad, dog, and best friend for sooooo long. And, Jacob C, lemme hear all about that depression, brother! And y'all know I got all kinds of dead relatives up in here. Let's discuss this stuff. A certain someone, whom I'll refer to as Chandaughter in order to protect his identity, told me it isn't appropriate to ask a person about their depression on a Google Hangout, but I think depression is just as important as Private School, Love Don't Cost a Thing, or heck even Adventures in Babysitting. Who's interested?

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

• Like 2

Hayes really wants to get his hands on that Baby Marge.

lkzfWbR.jpg

• Like 11

Finally listened to the new ep (busy week, went to Disney World not Land sorry agata with the family and won a super bowl so no big deal but it was pretty fun. Gg well played chanson, do you call yourself a 12? Oh gotta close these parentheses), fun stuff. Bestie was a fun gal.

• Like 4

No thanks, life is great, tell me another joke.

• Like 4

After relistening, the Casablanca reading was definitely my favorite part of this episode. I remember in my film class last year we watched it and I was the only one thinking something was wrong with it...everyone in my class was gushing over it, calling it a "film classic", but I didn't really know what exactly I hated about it until this episode pointed out that you can't freakin see in the dark!

• Like 4

Yo, Valerie, you want a depressing story? Well, alright.

It was a dark and stormy night in October 2013. I had a friend over, a female friend, you see? Yea, you see. Well, anyhow, we was watching some movie. Well, the movie was on but we weren't watching, if you catch me drift. Eventually we get to snuggling pretty hard and move things over to the room with the bed in it. After a while something strange happens and I am no longer able to snuggle. This was strange as I had snuggled probably three whole times by this point so I fancied myself a bit of an expert. I turn to the female and say, "I swear, that's never happened to me before!"

Scary but true.

• Like 2

In the TGIGOTGOST episode pictures Sean appears to be wearing the same navy and white Rod Lavers that I also own. Just sayin 10xx4s4.jpg

maybe this shouldve gone in the actual TGIGOTGOST thread. I apologize in advance.

• Like 1

Yooooo Anastasia and Treese you guys are killing me. I gottove out to LA asap.

• Like 2

Spunky, how was Barkus? We tried to make it, but gave up after 20 minutes of circling trying to find somewhere to park, and resorted to uptown parades to drown our sorrows.

• Like 1

Spunky, how was Barkus? We tried to make it, but gave up after 20 minutes of circling trying to find somewhere to park, and resorted to uptown parades to drown our sorrows.

I kept looking out for a giant pencil, but figured I'd missed you. It was hectic but a ton of fun. Hurricane Dennis was definitely the unofficial champion of Barkus, and Ross the Dog was the best Hans Solo in the whole parade!

10985532_1044693105560356_960099340802040955_n.jpg?oh=ba2b490562ad94cdd59570d8d5e36c04&oe=55484673&__gda__=1435728890_bac69f394649fe0e30a57969de0e22c5

• Like 7

Yooooo Anastasia and Treese you guys are killing me. I gottove out to LA asap.

We're in San Francisco. All these comedy folks are out here for SF Sketchfest.

PS- I just met Engineer Brett. He was very nice and smart and fun and cool.

• Like 6

In an AVC article on the Happy Endings countdown, a commenter said that you could replace "the fat guy" with Adam Pally. John Gemberling and Adam Pally are two separate and hilarious people in their own rights.

Then someone replied to me saying that JG is the worst part of Marry Me and Broad City. What a crazy world.

Looks like we're not hearing your song this week, Tim.

Good news! Now (and also since forever) you can listen anytime you want!

Then you just have to pretend to do a Q&A in your head with S&H and a guest. You choose the guest! I'm thinking maybe one of the Superego guys who hasn't been on yet.

• Like 3

We're in San Francisco. All these comedy folks are out here for SF Sketchfest.

PS- I just met Engineer Brett. He was very nice and smart and fun and cool.

Ohhhh right!

SF or LA, I'm fine with either!

Is anyone else gonna watch Love Don't Cost a Thing? I just watched it and I think you all really need to see it.

• Like 3

o god i forgot i had homework

we're watching that one? or was it a different one?

• Like 2