🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Hey, I was thinking we should have a depressing Google Hangout where we talk about all of our sad stories. I have been dying (lol) to hear about your dead dad, dog, and best friend for sooooo long. And, Jacob C, lemme hear all about that depression, brother! And y'all know I got all kinds of dead relatives up in here. Let's discuss this stuff. A certain someone, whom I'll refer to as Chandaughter in order to protect his identity, told me it isn't appropriate to ask a person about their depression on a Google Hangout, but I think depression is just as important as Private School, Love Don't Cost a Thing, or heck even Adventures in Babysitting. Who's interested?

Fuck. I guess I'm down.

I love the idea of Amazon's first drone delivery being a "Malibu's Most Wanted / Love Don't Cost a Thing" double feature.

• Like 3

You can rent it on Amazon, Greggy. Unless you have your heart set on watching a Jamie Kennedy movie afterward to cleanse your palate. Can't Buy Me Love isn't streaming on Netflix anymore, but the two movies really are very similar.

I wanna do a depressing hangout someone please alert me when that happens

I am writing this at 2 am but I feel confident I will feel the same way tomorrow~!

• Like 5

Because Tim and Anastasia has met so many celebrities, isn't they now celebrities themselves, and shouldn't they be on an episode like that Andy who probably hasn't met any celebrities?

• Like 3

Because Tim and Anastasia has met so many celebrities, isn't they now celebrities themselves, and shouldn't they be on an episode like that Andy who probably hasn't met any celebrities?

Oh you better believe Andy has met celebrities.

• Like 2

Still reeling from that bold move on the Grammy voters' part! Album of the Year to... [Record Scratch] Beck??? Wow! That Kanye is such a pompous ass though!

Still reeling from that bold move on the Grammy voters' part! Album of the Year to... [Record Scratch] Beck??? Wow! That Kanye is such a pompous ass though!

Did that Kanye get on stage and say smart things?

Hey, I was thinking we should have a depressing Google Hangout where we talk about all of our sad stories. I have been dying (lol) to hear about your dead dad, dog, and best friend for sooooo long. And, Jacob C, lemme hear all about that depression, brother! And y'all know I got all kinds of dead relatives up in here. Let's discuss this stuff. A certain someone, whom I'll refer to as Chandaughter in order to protect his identity, told me it isn't appropriate to ask a person about their depression on a Google Hangout, but I think depression is just as important as Private School, Love Don't Cost a Thing, or heck even Adventures in Babysitting. Who's interested?

YES

• Like 2

Very jealous of Anastasia and Tim. Hope you guys had a great time.

What is this, Sincerity Handbook?

• Like 7

What is this, Sincerity Handbook?

"What is this, a centre for ants?" - eric zoolander

Just reminded me.

• Like 6

"What is this, a centre for ants?" - eric zoolander

Solid reference! I didn't laugh out loud, but I recognized where it came from and laughed inside my mind.

• Like 4

Thanks, Honlads. We had a great time laughing and geeking out together and being creepy fans. Actually, I think we played it fairly cool most of the time. Tim, what was your favorite moment of this past weekend? I think my favorite moment was when I handed you that sandwich. You looked so happy.

Second favorite: Running into Matt Gourley and Mark McConville at a Mexican restaurant and chatting with them.

• Like 8

I would be interested, but I'm expecting my depression to wrap up in the next few days, so it probably won't be that relevant to me. I mean, it isn't like depression can just go on FOREVER, right?

• Like 7

I'm a huge Beck fan and even I think it's ridiculous that he won instead of Beyonce.

The fame of celebrities 'Sean an Hayes' has reached Ireland.

I've been repeating the last few episodes for weeks, especially the listeners episode.

You're all celebrities to me.

The lads have been in top notch form of late.

• Like 5

Wait a minute, how do we know you're REALLY from Ireland?

He said "Lads," it's okay everyone, his story checks out.

• Like 3

Welcome back to Flanagan's, you guys.

I've been repeating the last few episodes for weeks, especially the listeners episode.

You're all celebrities to me.

Where in Ireland are you from, Dan? I am also from there.

• Like 2

Welcome to My 60 Year Old Landlady's Music Habits Handbook. The previous 7 songs she's blasted against the wall we share have been: Get Lucky, Get Lucky again, Run Around, Fly Away, Find My Baby, Fly Away again, Find My Baby again.

EDIT: She started playing If You're Into It by Flight of the Conchords, let that go about a minute, then switched back to Find My Baby.

• Like 10

she's getting warmed up for two-for-tuesday

• Like 5