🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Hangout tomorrow at 7pm for those people who watched can't buy me love. Then we can talk about our pain at 8pm. Or do y'all want to talk about our pain tonight?

• Like 1

I'm busy until 9:30ish, but I'll see if you guys are still going afterward. Thanks for the invite last week!

I went to the live i4h last week and yes the theater is very nice. If you say something about the acoustics being weird you'll seem in the know. The only benefit of watching i4h as opposed to just listening is that Thomas sits at a tiny table on the side of the stage for the whole show.

• Like 4

Guys we're so close to 600.

Jumping from 3 women to 5 is pretty huge, and I don't want to be a buzzkill, but we're still nowhere NEAR 600.

i dont know about any of you but i had a good chuckle at the episode number alone

Edit: I just figured out this joke: the number 69 looks like two people rubbing their butts together!

• Like 4

Hangout tomorrow at 7pm for those people who watched can't buy me love. Then we can talk about our pain at 8pm. Or do y'all want to talk about our pain tonight?

I'm down for either.

Im probably going to be having a yahoo hangout with all the regulars from the bear thread, so email your invite-requests to the bear guy and I'll get back to you when I've finished planning.

is that the sequel to 300? guys, im way off tonight

I just want to point out that when I saw this I immediately got huffy about the fact that all 300 of the Spartans died at Thermopylae and therefore it would be very difficult to actually have a sequel to 300 considering every protagonist dies.

Edit: Because I'm a likable, relatable person.

• Like 1

Ok. I'm just going to start a hang out right now. Who's in?

Ok. I'm just going to start a hang out right now. Who's in?

So in!

I'm busy until 9:30ish, but I'll see if you guys are still going afterward. Thanks for the invite last week!

I went to the live i4h last week and yes the theater is very nice. If you say something about the acoustics being weird you'll seem in the know. The only benefit of watching i4h as opposed to just listening is that Thomas sits at a tiny table on the side of the stage for the whole show.

i rly like thomas

also im on my gmail

• Like 1

I'll also be at the live show next week ! I'm going with my husband and I think we were planning to get there early so we can be sure of getting good seats. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Where will you be meeting up ? Asteck, have you been to the UCB Inner Sanctum cafe ? I haven't been in there but seems like it might be a good meeting place for people before and/or after show ?

• Like 3

My greatest hope is that Bruce can join our hangout.

• Like 1

Great quote from Jacob "Oh then I haven't seen The Wire. I saw Hairspray. I always get those two confused."

• Like 2

I just took a nap and now there are 2 more pages. This forum is blowing up. Great job, everyone. Being part of a community like this is fun and rewarding. I can't wait to tell my dad about it.

• Like 5

I'll also be at the live show next week ! I'm going with my husband and I think we were planning to get there early so we can be sure of getting good seats. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Where will you be meeting up ? Asteck, have you been to the UCB Inner Sanctum cafe ? I haven't been in there but seems like it might be a good meeting place for people before and/or after show ?

Yeah that's a good idea. I think there'll be shows going on in the lounge but we could meet up in the cafe area.

• Like 1

Welcome back to Flanagan's, you guys.

Where in Ireland are you from, Dan? I am also from there.

I'm from Dublin and am still based there.

You?