🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SarahShay

The Ol' Plug Segment Rag

I am too ding-dang proud of this song to let it fall by the wayside. I don't care if it makes me look like a jerk; I'm going to keep bumping this until whoever picks the plugs themes recognizes its brilliant.

• Like 2

Thanks dude! I'm sure the Engineers Cody will get on the ball soon enough :)

How many times can someone bump their own thread before it gets annoying and the engineers avoid their plugs theme out of spite? And have I already reached that number? Truly, a question for the ages.

• Like 1

I bet'cha they've already used this one and its just on an ep they're holding on to for a bit. They had to have, right?

Well they just played Oddbomb's Plug Vortex from Apr. 1 so it's entirely possible that this is in Scotty's backlog.

• Like 1

I appreciate the encouragement, guys!

'Bernard': It hadn't occurred to me that they sometimes hold episodes. I continue to hope!

• Like 1

I tuned into the Earwolf Staff Infection show just so I could ask how they pick plugs themes, and Engineer Cody Cody was even there...and the only advice he had to offer was to make sure it's about 30 seconds long and downloadable. Come on guys, give me some credit. I'm a smart girl, I read the rules on the forum before submitting : P

Another week, another great plugs theme from an awesome person who commented in this thread.

*looks wistfully out of the window and sighs dramatically*

• Like 1

Thanks, earpanther!

If nothing else, I've achieved the singular distinction of having more than one page in my plugs theme thread. Achievement unlocked?

• Like 2

I feel strongly that next week is your week.

Can you predict my week aswelltoo? You really nailed it here!

• Like 1