🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Drew Spears, Neil Casey, and Brian Huskey find a visor mirror that shows the ultimate truth on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll also go on a romantic journey with an Autobot, meet an existential stoner, and become the group of people that submit visual videos to the improv4humans forum for Crap on YouTube. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Yes! I've been excited for Drew Spears to return. That scene from his last appearance where he played a nerdy guy on a date is one of my all-time favorite improv4humans moments.

• Like 1

Other potential Matt Besser/cat names are Cat Besser or Catty B.

• Like 8

This episode was so meta

• Like 1

Other potential Matt Besser/cat names are Cat Besser or Catty B.

I would have lost my shit if they had introduced the cat as Cat Besser.

• Like 4

What a way to close out the episode -- the titular scene was nuts! Definite Best-Of material for whenever the next compilation rolls around. Brian Huskey's rant at the end was so great.

• Like 1

Aw man I submitted the same exact thing about biggest bluff (almost verbatim, minus the "in public" at the end) during one of the recent twitter requests. I'm usually late to respond on those, never sure how soon after they are recording, though I got in pretty quick on the recent live show so maybe one of those will get on. It might just be a coincidence, but I felt ripped off haha (though I have no idea when this was recorded, so maybe I look like the rip-off!).

Anyways the Youtube scene was definitely best-of material.

I've never felt more like an idiot in my life, and deservedly so. O boy.

NOO! DON'T FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!!!

Celebrate the fact that you contributed to brilliant comedy! You're a hero!

KGxaVzD.jpg

you're a star kid!

• Like 5

Someone picks the YouTube clips for the show, right? Like, there's not some implicit agreement that they'll just choose everything that gets posted, or pick them at random?

That Naturebox commercial was fantastic and overall great episode. I'm afraid to ever submit another Youtube video in case MB's wraith falls upon me.

• Like 1

Someone picks the YouTube clips for the show, right? Like, there's not some implicit agreement that they'll just choose everything that gets posted, or pick them at random?

Brett picks them, either he didn't have time to watch them before the show this time, or he picked this one deliberately to discourage people from making the subpar submissions they've been making lately.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this