🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 218.5 — 2/06/15 TWO CHARTED 157

This week’s episode of Two Charted jumps off with gifts from Kulap and what it is that Howard is looking for from fans at his upcoming show. Then, Howard does a chart of Bruce Springsteen’s Live Concert Outtakes, wherein he explains why the Super Bowl made his dreams come true, by explaining why the ocean is the best. Also, Stard steps in to help assess Katy Perry’s halftime performance and whether or not she made the proper use of Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot. Lastly, Kulap explains that although she fully understands Howard's ways, she’s also very concerned for his health.

Full disagreement on the Missy Elliott. Was a big fan, was waiting for her return, was very happy to see her wearing shiny black trashbags like in The Rain video

She brought something to the hip-hop game that wasn't around without her, so I hope she comes back strong

• Like 3

Goddamn my body hurts from laughing I really enjoy when howard has somewhat of a chip on his shoulder "listen I don't I don't I don't pre judge the muscles by where they are in my body..its like if you're a tight muscle you're getting the croww" that part made me die for a while.. jesus haha

• Like 1

"It was a watershed moment for the ocean" ha! Can't agree with Missy being a disappointment. She rocked it.

• Like 1

The idea of Howard squatting and watching that superbowl cruise ad alone in dragon manor is amazing.

• Like 2

The idea of Howard squatting and watching that superbowl cruise ad alone in dragon manor is amazing.

trumped only by the image of him standing in front of a wide open oven, busting clench while his pizza cools.

also, the concept on running on "douche fumes" fascinates me...

• Like 2

That Howard's latching onto JFK as pro-ocean (at the expense of space) is an irony I sure hope isn't actually lost on him.

• Like 5

The AMC pass gift was pretty awesome. I hope that it leads to Ku and Wie going to at least a few movies together.

That Howard's latching onto JFK as pro-ocean (at the expense of space) is an irony I sure hope isn't actually lost on him.

I honestly completely missed that point and it takes this thing to a whole new level.

• Like 2

Just wanted to let Howard know that I got turned onto 'interspecies friends' back in 1992 when I found the accompanying photo on the back of SCHLONG's 'Waxy Yellow Buildup' LP. (Dave, drummer of SCHLONG, was also the drummer in Howard's new pal Tim Armstrong's band OPERATION IVY!) Punk rock, the YouTube of yesteryear.

post-32360-0-32757600-1423282192_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

"There's no back muscles in my neck!...I don't pre-judge the muscles by where they are in my body...If you're a tight muscle, you're getting the crow!" Great stuff.

I just got one of those bars and it really is made to use all over your body. Perhaps not as forcefully as Howard does it.

• Like 1

"I don't pre-judge the muscles by where they are in my body...If you're a tight muscle, you're getting the crow!"

I came here to post this exact thing. It's too funny

I had a great time at the Live Who Charted in SF tonight. I got great hugs from Stard, Kulap, and Howard. Fun times!

• Like 2

Holy shit, Stard saying "I love that dream" after Howard's description of his cousin with candy-cane legs killed me. So good.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this