🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 12 — T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport

Welcome back to another installment of T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST (Thank God It’s the Guardians of the Galaxy Original Soundtrack) with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport! Joining them this week is expert brain scientist Tanya Yavichi who helps the guys get to the bottom of the show’s core question, “Why is this friggin’ soundtrack so addictive?” Tanya pitches her version of the movie, they countdown this week’s favorite tracks as they visit Star-Lord’s Favorite Corner, and everyone speaks on the haters out there. Later, Traci Reardon arrives to open up the Groot Shoot and offer advice to her Twitter followers.

• Like 5

This was so, so good and nice and cool and funny. All time best.

The energy was perfect.

• Like 5

Oh my God, this was good. I know the the target of the joke is super-niche podcasts but by the end I honestly couldn't tell if they actually like or hate the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack. It had an undercurrent reminiscent of You Talkin' U2 to Me (Who are the guardians? There's the raccoon rocket...).

In the previous episode's comments I said I wanted to see Lauren et al push the premise further into weirdness and I feel like this episode backs me up on that. This was great! I went ga-ga for it! Absolutely ga-ga!

• Like 6

The sound the scientist made almost made me jump out of my friggin skin, but a very nice very funny very smart episode

• Like 6

This eppy had me shaking my Groot Shoot with laughter! Can't wait for my order of BIG BAGS to arrive!

And yea, super-hyper niche podcast perfection. It was like Teenz Talkin' TCGS but with a smear of Traci Reardon at the end like a horny cherry on top! TOOGOOD

Also the HH guys have very listenable voices and now I am more curious about the content of their podcast considering how easy it might be to listen to it. Hope they have more bed-sharing and/or bad-meat stories on Handbook.

• Like 6

Do I start posting here now? I'm confused.

PS - Anyone here wanna talk about MTV's The Challenge?

PPS - Don't tell me you awful people actually talk about podcasts in your forum...

• Like 20

I always thought Hayes had four secret brains! I could just never tell anyone because I kept that thought in my small secret brain compartment that's not even a full small secret brain.

I honestly couldn't tell if they actually like or hate the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack.

I bet they like it but also like to point and laugh at things the general public loves. I know for a fact Hayes LOVES the oogachaka guys though. You hear him going bonkers for those guys?!

This was the best ep of any podcast ever probably. I lauffed my whole butt off the whole time.

• Like 10

This forum will be razed to the ground in no time.

This eppy had me shaking my Groot Shoot with laughter! Can't wait for my order of BIG BAGS to arrive!

And yea, super-hyper niche podcast perfection. It was like Teenz Talkin' TCGS but with a smear of Traci Reardon at the end like a horny cherry on top! TOOGOOD

Also the HH guys have very listenable voices and now I am more curious about the content of their podcast considering how easy it might be to listen to it. Hope they have more bed-sharing and/or bad-meat stories on Handbook.

There's a podcast where pubescents discuss The Chris Gethard Show?

• Like 6

EYUP

http://tcgsteenz.podomatic.com/ Hasn't updated in two months(likely because their transition to Fusion and the hiatus of the show that has resulted).

• Like 4

Oh shit! Oh shit! HAYES AND SEAN ON A NOTHER PODCAST! OH SHIT!

(This is what happened in my brains when I loaded earwolf.com this morning)

• Like 5

There was an episode of the chris gethard show where chris got the teenz on and talked about them, which i guess was then talked about on their show.

• Like 4

This is really funny. I hope Sean and Hayes know I still like them even though I'm too embarrassed to post on the HH forums.

We're nice wholesome people

• Like 5

Good insights on the podcast, took a long hard look at my brain in the mirror and it IS fucked up and it's why I'm having some problems

• Like 7