🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 12 — T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport

PJED23R.png

I'm digging Sean/Conan O'Brien back there. Also this is incredible and I'm glad you're here to make real art and show people that my gifs are amateur junk.

• Like 7

Almost all of the posts so far in this thread have been very good and correct but I would also like to point out that Sean singing "Cherry Bomb" was very funny.

• Like 10

People talk about how this was good for HH. But at least seven HH regulars listened to this podcast, so that's something. I mean, I already subscribed, but y'know.

• Like 2

I have to keep coming back to look at this post(er). Can we get this on a friggin t-shirt !

I made a better version just for you, Marshman. Swing back to that post(er) and get your peepers on it!

• Like 2

Sean and Hayes just stick to their one-note schtick, like they're scared or nervous somehow. They're satire if you like satire, but zero versatility and a joke that died a long time ago. I really don't get why anyone likes them.

Well if the joke died no wonder they're scared! It's probably is a skelington!

• Like 8

Man, I wish Hurricane Dennis were here to see this thread.

Dennis says "Wuf!*"

*"This Linus The Shield-Guy should have his own show on QVC, because he keeps telling everyone what the deal is."

10juBs_10871.jpg

PS here's Ross too, even though nobody asked to see him.

10juBs_10841.jpg

• Like 11

i didn't have a notebook handy, can someone tell me the track order for this week. I know number eight was number eight. But I don't remember the rest.

• Like 6

I'm so fuckin' excited I didn't even know about this fucking shit.

• Like 3

BTW I've been trying to figure out how to research the origins of 'Beckon the hier' (spelling?)

I love it

• Like 2

I wonder if Delino DeShields has the super power to split into Zack de la Rocha, Tim Commerford, Tom Morello and Brad Wilk, because he is all the rage.

I understand the following post is not all that productive, but from Rage Against the Machine, to Renegades, of funk, that is, the quoted comment is the comprehensive and encyclopedic compendium of all things RATM.

• Like 3

BTW I've been trying to figure out how to research the origins of 'Beckon the hier' (spelling?)

I love it

ire.

• Like 1

I legitimately bought the GOTG soundtrack after this ep.

It's actually a really good soundtrack. I completely understand why the fellas are so jazzed about it.

• Like 1

Didn't read thread, but until this episode my affection for this show had all but evaporated despite my love of LL.

HO-LYY SHIT! This episode murdered me all the way through. I will definitely start listening to HH, I avoided it due to the premise but after hearing these 2 guys i realized what I should have known all along - the premise of "how to make it in the biz" is purely facetious. All 3 of them are firing on all cylinders, I wish i'd discovered these guys sooner.

"Now people have told me that this is a comic book, but i don't see bow that can be possible. First of all... no Spiderman."

"What are these guys' lives like?!"

I see from the length of this thread I'm probably not alone, but I just had to express my adoration for this episode from the mountaintop aka top of page 7! WOOOOO!

• Like 5