🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 237 — BALL DOCTORING

Randy and Jason kick off this episode with takes from around the sports world, including Warren Sapp’s sexual adventures and how the Atlanta Falcons used sound effects to spawn their reign as an NFL dynasty. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show the creative team behind What We Do In The Shadows, Bret Mckenzie, Jemaine Clement, and Taika Waititi, who help explain why America is the world champion of calling itself a world champion. Additionally, the group explains how they launched their careers and why 11 minutes is all you need for an Oscar nomination. Lastly, in quick hits, the gang covers headlines such as how many skittles is too many skittles, Lance Armstrong’s flawless plan to get out of a DUI, and the lowest scoring basketball game of all time.

Los Angeles: Be in the audience for The Sklar Brothers’ pilot taping of Just Saying on Wednesday February 18th by going here: http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Just_Saying_with_The_Sklar_Brothers

• Like 1

Flight of the Concords???? Nice get, plus that movie looks really good. Get some screens in San Diego fellas!

I didn't think so... It was a bit confusing to see him in the episode description and listed as a guest, but then he's not in the pictures and I didn't hear him at all. I also don't think he was involved in making What We Do In The Shadows. Great episode nonetheless! I really recommend the movie to anyone who may read this and hasn't seen it yet.

Great episode. The call at the end was my favorite part - He says he wants to be remembered for other things, and then doesn't even say what any of those things are. Pretty perfect example of Jemaine humor.

• Like 2

I didn't think so... It was a bit confusing to see him in the episode description and listed as a guest, but then he's not in the pictures and I didn't hear him at all. I also don't think he was involved in making What We Do In The Shadows. Great episode nonetheless! I really recommend the movie to anyone who may read this and hasn't seen it yet.

I don't see that. Did they fix it?

I don't see that. Did they fix it?

They did on the website at least.

Sign in to follow this