🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JMonsterface

A forum for bears to post in!

So latley I've been seeing bears roaming into random forums and making comment and it is weird and not appropriate and probably dangerous so I made a forum for them to come to that they can be in their natural habitat and not be a danger to the people who are actually doing good posting.

funny-pictures-bear-by-pond.jpg

• Like 4

So latley I've been seeing bears roaming into random forums and making comment and it is weird and not appropriate and probably dangerous so I made a forum for them to come to that they can be in their natural habitat and not be a danger to the people who are actually doing good posting.

Ok, so where is the forum for bears? Or are you just bragging?

Edit: I just figured it out. It's THIS forum, isn't it!

• Like 4

Ok, so where is the forum for bears? Or are you just bragging?

Edit: I just figured it out. It's THIS forum, isn't it!

This is a good post and I like it. Thank you for sharing your experience because other people might be confused about where this forum is and how to find or identify it and reading about how you figured it out could probably help them. I just hope that no one accidentally wanders in here when all the bears are here though and get themselves hurt, because I dont wanna get sued!

• Like 2

What are you thinking?!?! Dont you know bears is SCARY!?

I know, I know, and it scares me too, but at least this way we can trap all the bears in one place and so they cant get us in the other good forums! Actually though, I'm starting to worry that all the hot activity in this thread mught actually tip the bears off and they dont come here, so BE CAREFUL PEOPLE if your gonna post here, try not to warn any of the bears from coming here!

• Like 1

I think you've misunderstood, all my friends call me A-Bear as a nickname because my name is Andrew and I love honey! The fact that a bear is my avatar is pure coincidence, I just thought it was an amusing prospect: a bear playing a guitar! Lol

• Like 4

I think you've misunderstood, all my friends call me A-Bear as a nickname because my name is Andrew and I love honey! The fact that a bear is my avatar is pure coincidence, I just thought it was an amusing prospect: a bear playing a guitar! Lol

Oh I see! That was a good post and thank you for telling me you are not a bear and I believe you and think that you are not a scary threat! Please wait in this thread for a while because it is fun!

• Like 1

FORUM PEOPLE! QUICK! LOCK THE FORUM DOOR!

Oh, but please wait for me to get out first and DO NOT lock me in here with it!

• Like 1

I am neither bear nor bear-adjacent may I still post here?

• Like 2

I am neither bear nor bear-adjacent may I still post here?

Yes, you are allowed to and that is a good and cool post and I like it, but the bear is in here right now and you could be in danger so try to be safe and watch out for the bear!

• Like 1

Yes, you are allowed to and that is a good and cool post and I like it, but the bear is in here right now and you could be in danger so try to be safe and watch out for the bear!

Actually I lied in that last post I am bear-adjacent. My father is a bear and I am hoping to ask other bears here questions re: my father bear's whereabouts so I am actually REALLY GLAD other bears are here right now.

• Like 2

Actually I lied in that last post I am bear-adjacent. My father is a bear and I am hoping to ask other bears here questions re: my father bear's whereabouts so I am actually REALLY GLAD other bears are here right now.

Well I am happy for you maybe finding about your dad and I hope the bear is willing to help you but I just hope you will be careful and safe and make sure not to let the bear out or let him know that I am going to trap him because then he will probably go after me!

• Like 1

Phew, a kindred spirit! Between you and me, I AM an actual bear, I just don't want to spook Mr. Monsterface so I can have him for a meal later.

• Like 1

Doot doo doo, just readin some forum and- OH HEY WHAT THE HECK!

I see your post Bear and I am human and can read and so I will not fall for your trap and get eaten and will even in fact trick YOU into getting trapped! You did trick me so good though that maybe I think you actually are a human and I should let my guard down...

• Like 1

the heck is going on?

Well things are starting to get a little out of hand but this is a forum for tricking and trapping bears to come to. Its actually starting to attract a lot of people though and Im afraid its gonna get so popular and theyre probably gonna talk about it on the show and that will attract too many bears!

People should probably STOP posting in this forum because they are putting themselves at danger and even putting all of earwolf in danger! Also I think we might have actually alerted the bear to what Im doing and he might have escaped the forum before I could trap him!

edit-cool avatar btw

Doot doo doo, just readin some forum and- OH HEY WHAT THE HECK!

I see your post Bear and I am human and can read and so I will not fall for your trap and get eaten and will even in fact trick YOU into getting trapped! You did trick me so good though that maybe I think you actually are a human and I should let my guard down...

If I must be forthright, I chose to not dignify these innuendos that I'm a bear, which of course I'd be doing by denying it. HOWEVER, by stating that I am, in fact, a bear, I'm actually proving that I'm not!

• Like 2

Uh oh guys, false alarm! Turns out dude isn't actually a bear and I was wrong about it and we are all not in danger! Hes probably just a good funny guy who is nice and smart and so we should be nice to him!

just to the humans- alright guys, he came back, we gotta get this m*th*rf*ck*r this time while I'm successfully tricking him! Somebody please explain to me how to trap someone in a forum QUICKLY!

• Like 1

Is this thread for hairy gay guys too, or just the animal?

We should proceed with caution here guys. It's a slippery slope...a bear thread is all well and good, but pretty soon you've got a forum for Frankingsteins. Think about it

• Like 2

Is this thread for hairy gay guys too, or just the animal?

We should proceed with caution here guys. It's a slippery slope...a bear thread is all well and good, but pretty soon you've got a forum for Frankingsteins. Think about it

Honestly, Im starting to think you're right. I mean, at first I was just mad at the bear for making a comment when I was tryin' ta do a thing in a different forum, and I figured maybe if me and the bear got in one place together we could work out our differences and maybe we was gonna become best friends even, but really what happend was, it turned out that the most dangerous game of all was man actually because I was a danger to myself and every other person at earwolf by attracting bears. So I'm sorry to everyone for that, and I couldn't even figure out how to catch the bear anyway, so I guess the whole thing was just a big waste of time.

• Like 1

Honestly, Im starting to think you're right. I mean, at first I was just mad at the bear for making a comment when I was tryin' ta do a thing in a different forum, and I figured maybe if me and the bear got in one place together we could work out our differences and maybe we was gonna become best friends even, but really what happend was, it turned out that the most dangerous game of all was man actually because I was a danger to myself and every other person at earwolf by attracting bears. So I'm sorry to everyone for that, and I couldn't even figure out how to catch the bear anyway, so I guess the whole thing was just a big waste of time.

This is why they have those special trash cans at national parks. To ensure something like this doesn't happen, I mean.

• Like 1

This is why they have those special trash cans at national parks. To ensure something like this doesn't happen, I mean.

Thank you for your good smart comment even though this thread is such an obamanation. I didn't know that because Im not allowed to go to national parks cause my dad doesn't think uncle sam should be spending his money on that, and I'm too old so they won't let me go to the park behind the school.

• Like 1

Mr. Monsterman, I'm here because you flicked that still-lit clove into the brush on your camping trip in the woods that one time.

• Like 2