🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JMonsterface

A forum for bears to post in!

Thank you for your good smart comment even though this thread is such an obamanation. I didn't know that because Im not allowed to go to national parks cause my dad doesn't think uncle sam should be spending his money on that, and I'm too old so they won't let me go to the park behind the school.

My dad's a boat captain (allegedly).

• Like 2

Mr. Monsterman, I'm here because you flicked that still-lit clove into the brush on your camping trip in the woods that one time.

I ONLY SMOKED IT BECAUSE MY FRIEND WHO IS COOL PRESSURED ME AND ONE TIME HE FINGERED A GIRL AND WILL I EVER GET HAIR DOWN THERE?

• Like 1

I like that this thread has the "Hot" label. That is all. Keep up the good work, A Bear.

• Like 2

Finally, I've been able to achieve what I never could on hotornot.com!

• Like 3

Hah, well, it's kind of a neat story. I was foraging one golden August afternoon when who should hike past my clearing but Mr. Robert Zimmerman himself – that's right, Bob Dylan! He's always been a man of nature, so we bonded over our mutual respect. We sat by the ol' campfire well into the night, just chewing the fat about the music industry and my favorite types of bugs. He at one point pulled out his six string to play me some tunes, trying out some material for his new album. I was intrigued by it, and asked if I could give it a shot. He taught me a few chords, and before long I had really started getting the hang of it! He told me a guitar chooses its owner, and that he had really taken a shine to me. Anyways, I ate him and whittled my guitar from his bones.

• Like 1

I was just reading through this forum because it's the 8 day anniversary from its last comment, and I was just struck with the urge to thank all of those who posted here.

I didn't know what exactly I was doing when I started this thread (the first thread I've ever started all by my self), but because of the efforts of men and women like you, we made this ridiculous nonsense achieve "hot" status!

I know that, at the end of the day, the comment threads of this or another silly website don't amount to a hill of beans in this world, but for that bright and ever-shining moment, I felt like we were heavenly angels in the garden of peace.

I shall never forget, and I shall never forgive.

Sincerely, J'Monster Q. Face

ps- Special thanks to A Bear, for being a quick wit, a willing participant, and a funny bear. Without you, none of this would have been possible!

• Like 1

A Bear,

Is this like an "Anonymous" situation (the movie not the computers guys), and it was actually you who wrote all of the songs credited to bob Dylan? Follow up: why are you doing these Sinatra cover albums?

• Like 1

... well, in a way. Look, all I'm going to say is, that event I described happened in 1960, and certain people's skin fits other people (bears) really well.

• Like 1

Woah, wait.

Since when can bears posts on internet?

That is exactly what I was thinking, but when I tried to do something about it, I was taught a lesson about why it is fruitless to do that and about how the bears always win in the end.

Try as you might, the bears will get you.

Unless another hero comes along, and starts a new forum!

Nah, that could never happen......

• Like 1

... well, in a way. Look, all I'm going to say is, that event I described happened in 1960, and certain people's skin fits other people (bears) really well.

A Bear,

Did you ever meet a guy who would be in the forest too much and he thought bears was like they are in cartoons and he had blonde hair and a high pitched voice and his hair was like the 3 stooges guy?

Follow up: did you eat that guy on camera?

• Like 1

A Bear,

Did you ever meet a guy who would be in the forest too much and he thought bears was like they are in cartoons and he had blonde hair and a high pitched voice and his hair was like the 3 stooges guy?

Follow up: did you eat that guy on camera?

That's grisly man!

A bear: if you did in fact eat this fellow, did you happen to see an older, German gentleman scamper out from behind a tree, grab the camera, and disappear into the woods?

Yes to all of that, and that is exactly how it happened. Mr. Herzog (I of course knew who he was, I loved Fitzcarraldo) did not intervene, having been living among the bears for some time and becoming just as tired of Mr. Treadwell as I had.

• Like 2