🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

The guys dig through their large backlog of negative feedback for an installment of "Eh, Wrong!", open up some listener mail, then choose a good name for the mail segment. Then SETH MORRIS arrives to help launch "Talkin' Turkey," the first podcast from Hayes and Sean's Wolfcool Network.

• Like 5

Hey guys just want to let you know I've been given a podcast on the Wolfcool network and I am allowed to bring one of you with me. Compete for my love.

• Like 8

Hey guys just want to let you know I've been given a podcast on the Wolfcool network and I am allowed to bring one of you with me. Compete for my love.

I started yesterday.

I find it kind of hard to believe that Sean and Hayes actually get negative feedback on the show when its so good and funny all the time.

• Like 9

I find it kind of hard to believe that Sean and Hayes actually get negative feedback on the show when its so good and funny all the time.

FUCK THIS SHOW!!! I'd rather listen to people talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack for an hour.

• Like 3

I will listen and let you know whether the show can still be enjoyed after only 3 hours of sleep.

• Like 4

pyNVxSV.jpg

Healing powers with a little extra ginger thrown in? Sounds to me like Larchmont Juicery owes royalties to Hayes' beard.

• Like 9

pyNVxSV.jpg

Healing powers with a little extra ginger thrown in? Sounds to me like Larchmont Juicery owes royalties to Hayes' beard.

Am I the only one who was a bit spooked after realizing that the phone wasn't table? I mean, you're going to misplace it with a case like that. LOL.

• Like 10

I will listen and let you know whether the show can still be enjoyed after only 3 hours of sleep.

I find it helps tremendously

• Like 1

pyNVxSV.jpg

summoner.png

Healer

Extra ginger

• Like 7

Where the fuck is the picture of your drink, Sam?

Yeah, Sam really dropped the ball on that photo. I'm crying real globby tears over here.

• Like 4

Well-well Sam, you are the one who was scared afterall, ha ha ha! Put on the PIZZA SAUCE, like you got told!!! I bet Sean and Hays have a whole closet full of little "motorcycle boys" who is nipping at the bout to take your place. Ungrate.

• Like 3

I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to hear more about Sean's friend Nigel - what an intriguing gentleman!

• Like 1

Great quote from Jacob "Oh then I haven't seen The Wire. I saw Hairspray. I always get those two confused."

This was from the previous thread but I didn't want people to not see that I said a funny thing.

Quality hangout last night, guys. That was some Breakfast Club stuff.

• Like 3

Are you fucking kidding me? Seth Morris is the goddamn guest and I didn't even get a chance to impress him with my potentially very funny popcorn gallery question?! Fuuucccckkk.

Dicks.

• Like 17

I wanted to sign up for Lootcrate but fell asleep before I could hear the offer code.

Okay, I just finished listening to this episode, and all I have to say is: it's a good thing I wasn't listening to this at night, because I wouldn't ever be able to get to bed! What the (forgive me for this) HELL was Seth thinking bringing up that freaking ghost crap?? My teeth are chattering, and all that's serving to do is remind me that there's a dang skellington in my body trying to get out! I need some earbleach!

• Like 2