🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

I wanna take this mug-tar to the next level but I'm having troubles getting it down to size

peep dis HD animation

OcZ4Evw.gif

• Like 10

Eh, yo, this is a good episode. Imagine me saying that as if I were a brother.

Yo, is THIS racist?

• Like 10

I find it kind of hard to believe that Sean and Hayes actually get negative feedback on the show when its so good and funny all the time.

I say negative things all the time just to keep them on their A-game. Don't want them to get complacent. Real fans of Hollywood Handjobs should only say negative things about the show and make ad hominem attacks on Sean. Also, don't women have it really good these days?

Edit: Great letters, team!

• Like 5

I wanna take this mug-tar to the next level but I'm having troubles getting it down to size

peep dis HD animation

OcZ4Evw.gif

qxTxffM.gif

• Like 5

love this cast and man would i love to sit down with the boys over a loot crate and chat

You and me both, brother! Who wouldn't love to chew the fat with two of the biggest nerds in the biz? Haha

• Like 2

Also, and I know Andrew is totally okay with this so don't even worry about it, if anyone has questions about British things like explaining Keith Lemon to us or why they call underwear "pants," Andrew is your guy.

• Like 3

Few thoughts from this episode:

1. Seth was pretty disrespectful at times.

2. Sean and Hayes were funny and smart.

3. Seth was funny, but not smart by talking about ghosts.

4. Seth was offensive making jokes about weed.

5. Seth was a good guest.

Anyway, grep, 5/5.

• Like 6

One thing this episode is making me think is, could shawn and haze maybe be doing reverse psychology and want us to know that ghosts are actually good?

qxTxffM.gif

That is so hot and works. Adding this asap (though I'm checking with Shannon first if the forums can handle this mug)

• Like 3

One thing this episode is making me think is, could shawn and haze maybe be doing reverse psychology and want us to know that ghosts are actually good?

No. I understand why you might think that because you have a dracula monster as your avatar, so you're probably friends with ghosts. But they have proven in the past that ghosts are scary and spooky and NOT good.

• Like 3

Why is it that Sam can't drink tomato sauce, but Sean can drink green tomato sauce? I'm on your side, Sam.

Also, I love Hayes' (or Hayes's, we never debated which is correct) look. He is wearing IBM's throwback fashions. This outfit is called 70's Programmer:

P65qOYw.jpg

Very handsome. (I'm not being sarcastic.)

• Like 14

i wonder what that beard boy hayes is even going to do with a harrys shaving kit, please doint tell me its a BRR hardwood floor situation

• Like 12

I'm a regular listener, and I just stumbled across this episode. I see what they are trying to do, and I think Seth is really great and I'm a big fan of Hayes and Sean. 1/5 stars, too lazy. Keep up the good work!

• Like 12

I have some notes re Hollywood Handbook Hangout:

• I don't know what made me wake up so early, maybe I got a Veeb Vibe.
  • There was a pretty good mix of emotional and physical pain so that was nice.
  • When a certain person went on those long MRA rants I just kind of zoned out.
  • I liked Chanson's dog and Anastasia's cat and Asteck's sandwich.

P.S. Anastasia, you need a cool nickname like "AV Club" or "Stasi".

P.P.S. When Seth Morris was asked who was involved with Mad Men he missed a classic joke opp, because he should have said "oh, it was my great grandfather Philip!". (Philip Morris is a guy in Mad Men who loves cigarettes) Then he could have turned that into a whole "British people call cigarettes f*gs" thing, then turned THAT into an "I Love You Philip Morris" thing. Hey, one day he'll be able to pull gold like that straight off the dome, until then: keep tryin', kid.

• Like 11

i was trying to make staz her nickname but it wouldnt stick

• Like 3

i was trying to make staz her nickname but it wouldnt stick

Keep it up greggy. I like that.

PS - I'm not that into being called Stasi, because then I will feel compelled to keep tabs on all of you and report you to Shannon on the reg.

• Like 4

No. I understand why you might think that because you have a dracula monster as your avatar, so you're probably friends with ghosts. But they have proven in the past that ghosts are scary and spooky and NOT good.

Thank you for setting me straight, it's just that it can be hard for me know sometimes because of how much satire they're always doing.

That said, the picture in my little window box is actually a Richard Belzer from law and order and hes a police man who protects everybody and hes just doing the dracingstien as a satire on them to show how they are not good, but if people dont know that, i guess it could be pretty scary. maybe I should change it...

• Like 2

P.P.S. When Seth Morris was asked who was involved with Mad Men he missed a classic joke opp, because he should have said "oh, it was my great grandfather Philip!". (Philip Morris is a guy in Mad Men who loves cigarettes) Then he could have turned that into a whole "British people call cigarettes f*gs" thing, then turned THAT into an "I Love You Philip Morris" thing. Hey, one day he'll be able to pull gold like that straight off the dome, until then: keep tryin', kid.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm giving thanks that when Thanksgiving rolls around I'll be able to think back on this joke and give thanks for it. Officially. Any thanks I give before then are probationary at best.

• Like 4

Why is it that Sam can't drink tomato sauce, but Sean can drink green tomato sauce? I'm on your side, Sam.

Also, I love Hayes' (or Hayes's, we never debated which is correct) look. He's is wearing IBM's throwback fashions. This outfit is called 70's Programmer:

P65qOYw.jpg

Very handsome. (I'm not being sarcastic. I really do like the professor type.)

I feel like they're trying to tell Hayes something by giving him that shaving kit.

Edit: and they are wrong.

• Like 3

• I liked Chanson's dog and Anastasia's cat and Asteck's sandwich.

I liked your street lights and window.

• Like 2