🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

I feel like they're trying to tell Hayes something by giving him that shaving kit.

Ahh don't be cryptic, what are they trying to tell him!? Does Hayes secretly have hairy hobbit feets? Will they offer him money to shave their logo onto his hairy hobbit feets!? That would only work if he walked around barefoot! Or at least he'd have to wear some sort of sandal! Think these things through! Fuck!

• Like 1

To commemorate this episode I made an "Eh, wrong" sandwich consisting of premium grade roast beef tucked between thick layers of cow dung

• Like 4

I really enjoyed the Hollywood Hangout last night. You all are amazing and I want to hug you all and give you sandwiches.

As Andrew mentioned there was a good mix of physical and emotional pain last night. I didn't share much so next time I promise to bring at least one item of emotional pain and one item of physical pain.

• Like 3

Wow! That Pro Version bonus clip! Guess I'm a scary ghost now?

I'm glad I shelled out the big bucks for the pro version this week!

Mentioning George Orwell's Think Different book and giving Chefszki (whose avatar is an 80's Bill Gates) the pro version both really go along with Hayes' (Hayes's) new look.

My notes for this episode (Brandon is sort of biting my style with the numbered list, but I will let it slide):

1. Sam's pizza sauce, no photo

2. Earwolfman Jack doesn't sound so good. His nephew Sean may want to get him some help.

3. * Empty cup or cup of thumb tacks ** Water *** Cup of bugs **** Weak cup of coffee

4. S + H are just two smart cool funny guys being nice and making this show

5. Satire is not lazy but repeatedly saying 'satire is lazy' is, in fact, lazy.

6. I actually said in my card that greggy never received the pro version although he has paid in full.

7. Speaking of epaulets and a Prussian general's hat...

8. I love it when Sean sings and I wish to hear more of it. He's like a song bird crossed with an angel.

9. I'm a glutton for punishment and so I'm sending more mail soon.

10. Shingle? Spine herpes?

11. Hayes always has dry shampoo in a Nalgene.

12. Seth starts talking about ghosts and Hayes just quietly says "no." before beep.

Good ep.

• Like 13

Another episode for the ages from Sean and Hayes. In my attempt to give them back something for all that they have given me and the world, I've answered their call and recorded a theme song for "Eh, Wrong!" that you can listen to & download here: https://soundcloud.com/antoniobanderass2mouth/the-eh-wrong-theme-song

I know it doesn't come close to being as good as the week's lowest track off of the "G.O.T.G.O.S.T." nor does it even approach the greatness of Hayes' and James Blunt's duet on "What I Got," but I tried my best to do the segment justice and I hope you all like it.

• Like 8

Just now keying into the science fiction elements that my sons' gardener picked up on. She says this new episode it's almost like Joss Whedon's 'Doll House'.

• Like 1

I can't wait for more Wolfcool network podcasts! Talking Turkey was pretty cool, except for all the ghost stuff, that made me think of creepy skellingtons.

• Like 1

That is so hot and works. Adding this asap (though I'm checking with Shannon first if the forums can handle this mug)

Yo, bro, I mugged it up too.

• Like 3

As promised in the TGITGOTGOS forum last week, here is my 2 word review of this episode:

pizza. sauce.

• Like 2

Yo, bro, I mugged it up too.

That is some solid mugwork bro but ya gotta make that baby shake these days

• Like 1

One thing Sean should have touched on in the Thanksgiving podcast is how religion was the reason for the pilgrims for murdering the Native Americans, and it is religion that causes all the wars. I know Hayes doesn't like when Sean gets on his soapbox, but this seemed like a perfect time for Sean to do so.

• Like 4

I can't wait for more Wolfcool network podcasts! Talking Turkey was pretty cool, except for all the ghost stuff, that made me think of creepy skellingtons.

That's Talkin' Turkey. No G in the title, did you even go to the Wolfcool site?

• Like 2

I listened to this episode and I liked it

Great post!

• Like 1

Gryzzl me this ......

Which host of HH was a guest on the Gilmore Guys podcast yesterday .... https://itunes.apple...d923957904?mt=2

This makes me like Sean even more....which I didn't think was possible, but apparently it is. I grew to love Gilmore Girls in the same way he did.

• Like 3

So Jon Stewart is moving to the Wolfcool Network right? It's the only way I can make sense of this news.

• Like 1

I have some bad news, gang. I can't hangout tonight. You will need to discuss Can't Buy Me Love and/or Love Don't Cost a Thing without me. I apologize. I urge you to do a Hangout On Air and record it, but I also know that this probably won't happen. I love you all. Goodbye.

• Like 1