🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

Get on it boys

This webpage is not available

ReloadHide details

The server at wolfcool.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Check your Internet connection

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Error code: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Also what time are we doing this hangout? Because I'm at the dog park with Dreidel and I gotta make sure to get home in time.

Do you know about RASTERIZATIONS? They're like a real poster but it gets made up of a bunch of small circles like newspaper comics to save ink and you have to tape up several pieces of printer paper and it looks like shit

• Like 10

make your own mural, but just let inspiration move you, you dont have to plan ahead or anything

• Like 4

Let's all change our avatars to mug pictures. Who's with me?

• Like 2

Lovin Hazie's look, he's looking like a real Nobles boy now.

*note I have family who went to nobes so it is not weird for me to make jokes about it

• Like 3

For reasons I'd rather not disclose, I'm listening to the Betsy Sodaro episode at 1.5x speed. It ruins the comic timing of the show. I don't recommend it.

Also, this current ep is one of the grapest greps of all.

• Like 3

Hey guys my name's Tendakrunk and I have what it takes to spice it up.

"This guy's bold. I like him." you're thinking.

• Like 16

I like how your picture is a funnier version of a Simpsons character. That show is already so funny! You're doing a good job.

• Like 8

I like how your picture is a funnier version of a Simpsons character. That show is already so funny! You're doing a good job.

Well listen I'm part of a gen that's kinda ironic and "over it" so even things that are funny that I like are just a big dumb joke to me. Also I drew it myself and made this animation which is like Simpson show but super fucked up and edgy/cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAXRUCTpVQ

• Like 3

Does anyone know which RSS epi has them quoting a whole bunch of Osmosis Jones?

As for this episode, it was great. It's always fun to see Ehhn! Wrong! and Seth Morris has the improv chops and the boys came to him with a really funny premise. GJ all apart from Engie Sam who's the least "game" of all the engies and was also suffering from some pretty audible intestinal distress.

Also, congrats to Sean for making it through the Loot Crate ad all by yourself, and congrats to the both of you for getting an ad. Good times.

• Like 8

For reasons I'd rather not disclose, I'm listening to the Betsy Sodaro episode at 1.5x speed. It ruins the comic timing of the show. I don't recommend it.

Also, this current ep is one of the grapest greps of all.

Please don't reference other podcasts in this forum

• Like 1

Awepisode. I laughed so much I don't remember the first half.

Seth talked a surprising amount, usually S+H do most of the talking. Also, the longer format is working really well. It always sucked when they had to wrap it up all of a sudden.

• Like 3

My co-workers were just talking about people with repeat names, like Chris Christie and Robin Roberts. I think I won because I said Bruce Bruce first but then my co-worker started doing a voice like a brother. Was that bad? And also, did he actually win?

• Like 9

This was a good ep. Seth Morris is on a whole other level when it comes to "playing it real" ya feel?

• Like 3

Does anyone know what episode of 30 Rock Sean describes on the Gilmore Guys where he has to throw a paper wrapper at Liz Lemon?

• Like 2

I was thinking that! Good to see a poster of hardy constitution. A lot of you pencil-necked geeks who hide in the cocoon of Sean & Hayes's nerd safe-zone could probably learn from this

• Like 3

Also is it a scoop that Sean is writing for an Evil Dead tv show?

• Like 2

My co-workers were just talking about people with repeat names, like Chris Christie and Robin Roberts. I think I won because I said Bruce Bruce first but then my co-worker started doing a voice like a brother. Was that bad? And also, did he actually win?

Neither of you won because the correct answer is Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

Edit: I would also have accepted the proper scientific name for the western gorilla, Gorilla gorilla.

Edit: Oh, shit! The western lowland gorilla subspecies name is Gorilla gorilla gorilla!

• Like 7

I've never seen Gilmore Girls but I'll prob give that a listen because it's got the clem doggy dawg.

• Like 2