🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

When I first listened I thought Haze was Clemdog because of his clementine hair and beard.

• Like 3

Also is it a scoop that Sean is writing for an Evil Dead tv show?

It was not a scoop for me, Tim, and Veebs and those folks in the hangout that we told. But I haven't found Sean's name connected with this project anywhere else online.

• Like 4

If there was anyone I thought would have used a pencil it would have been you Dixon

Wouldn't that be some sort of writing cannibalism?

• Like 5

I finally convinced my [REDACTED] to listen to the show. She said she had to turn it off 10 minutes in though and would have to listen at home because she was at work and kept wanting to laugh.

Anyway, who cares about what she thinks

• Like 9

I finally convinced my [REDACTED] to listen to the show. She said she had to turn it off 10 minutes in though and would have to listen at home because she was at work and kept wanting to laugh.

Anyway, who cares about what she thinks

This was an emotional rollercoaster joe because i thought your gran had to turn it off because she hated it or something. What a relief!

Also, I too would like to know more about Nigel.

• Like 3

Hi, my fave part of the show was the first time Seth brought up ghosts and Sean whisper-yells "NO." It was very funny.

Bye

• Like 5

Was there a hangout last night? Was Can't Buy Me Love discussed?

Was there a hangout last night? Was Can't Buy Me Love discussed?

No hangout. Me and Chanson exchanged some messages of insecurities and consolation. The good news is I now have more time to watch this movie.

• Like 3

I hate to say this but... Saam Rockwell pretty good guest. Though I wish i didnt have to hear him pretend Kevin Pollack is one of his peers in the acting game. Sean or Hayrs wouldve made him feel right at home!

• Like 6

Because im a big nerd who reads comic books and has a birthday coming up I used the Handbook coupon. Thanks in advance Sean and Hayes but if theres no handbook loot there im gonna be freakin pissed!!

• Like 4

This is the first episode without a woman guest in a long time. Does this mean that woman isn't funny anymore?

• Like 7

Neither of you won because the correct answer is Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

Edit: I would also have accepted the proper scientific name for the western gorilla, Gorilla gorilla.

Edit: Oh, shit! The western lowland gorilla subspecies name is Gorilla gorilla gorilla!

Humans. Homo sapien sapiens. You should try reading science sometimes like I do.

• Like 2

Also is it a scoop that Sean is writing for an Evil Dead tv show?

This is obviously not true. That would be way too scary for Sean. Imagine all of the SKELINGTONS!

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this episode. Will def listen to Talkin' Turkey if it is less scary. Speaking of which...any way you guys can tone down the E**l D**d talk in here?

Here is a ringtone. The ringtone is of "Whoa-oh. Hollywood Handbook." Maybe you guys can use it for your text or e-mail notifications or to alert you that your stocks have gone up or another producer wants you to star in his/her next movie or whatever. I don't know, your choice! I tried to make it just say "Whoa-oh" so that only the TRUE Handbook Heads would recognize it when my phone's blowing up in public, but that was too short of a time to do in GarageBand and I didn't wanna go fooling around in other programs trying to cut it down because life is too short. But life is too long not to make a Hollywood Handbook ringtone at all, so here you go!

PS Thinking of getting an avatar, what are the pros/cons of that?

• Like 7

Hmm.

Thanks for making the ringtone! Way to give back. If you had an avatar, I would have something to picture in my head about how you look in real life, which would be a big pro from my perspective. Because right now I picture you as a grey man's silhouette. Talk about scary!

• Like 3

Humans. Homo sapien sapiens. You should try reading science sometimes like I do.

Mmmm. Yes, getting those big laughs from the word "Homo." How scientific of you. I, for one, am enlightened enough to think that there is nothing funny about gay people. Unless they want to be funny, in which case I think that they are.

• Like 2

All pros no cons.

• Like 7

It's a good thing I don't have a [REDACTED] to listen to to this podcast with because they would leave me after how much I bus' up like a little girl.

• Like 4

Does anyone know what episode of 30 Rock Sean describes on the Gilmore Guys where he has to throw a paper wrapper at Liz Lemon?

Yes, please, someone answer this very important Q.

It's a good thing I don't have a [REDACTED] to listen to to this podcast with because they would leave me after how much I bus' up like a little girl.

In a good relationship, the [redacted] would be bussin' up right there with you. Those who buss together, stay together.

• Like 7

Well, I was kinda nervous about showing myself on the internet, but OK!

• Like 3