🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

Well, I was kinda nervous about showing myself on the internet, but OK!

I'm really showing my age but I can't stop seeing Duran Duran. Please tell me this is intentional.

• Like 1

In a good relationship, the [redacted] would be bussin' up right there with you. Those who buss together, stay together.

How come you are not Confucius?

• Like 1

Guys, I have a confession to make. *Deep Breath* I don't get this show.

I just don't get this show; can someone tell me how funny, smart and good it is? And also, why are Sean & Hayes so cool and how did they get so cool? And why they're so nice (so long as you're not an engineer, poster on the forums, or guest :P )!?!

Also, I do miss the Reality Show-Show.

Do I not deserve to listen to this anymore?

• Like 4

well you just seem to not get it and arent mad about it so i think you are on the right track here

i assume you recognize that hayes and sean are doing characters and to a degree depending on how much they get the vibe so are the guests

hayes and sean said mean things about the picture i drew but they were very funny while doing it and i was laughing while i listened to it. the only way they would have said nice things about it is if i did an extremely bad job so to a degree it was a compliment

hmm from there i dont know where to lead you, everyone misses the reality show show but it was crazy to have a show where the hosts have to watch 10 hours of television a week plus booking guests and actually recording the thing

imo you should keep listening until you reach enlightenment

• Like 6

I just don't get this show; can someone tell me how funny, smart and good it is? And also, why are Sean & Hayes so cool and how did they get so cool? And why they're so nice (so long as you're not an engineer, poster on the forums, or guest :P/> )!?!

Neither does anyone else, but everyone will tell you those things anyway. Unknown, likely involves nuclear waste, Harvard University, the UCB illuminati, freemasonry, and Chris Hardwick.

Me too.

Yes, you deserve to keep listening.

The ladies and gentlemen in my fixed gear bike race team hit new levels and distances streaming this hybrid of found footage horror flick and glossy self help book rooted in an encyclopedic comic strip knowledge from our iPhones and Androids.

Seth Morris operates like a wolfcool chameleon dropping a pop culture health food reference that will send meatheads scrambling for their shoulder pads that actually don't fit no more.

There was a notable dip in our performance when drug-humor reared its bewildered head.

• Like 1

Nice. I hereby assume that in real life you look like a necklace!

Pretty accurate!

I'm really showing my age but I can't stop seeing Duran Duran. Please tell me this is intentional.

We can say it is!

• Like 2

CAUTION: On a previous thread, I already made a poop joke by taking the DuDu out of Duran Duran and getting Ran Ran. Just in case anyone was thinking about going for that. Been there, done that, bought the .... nevermind.

• Like 7

CAUTION: On a previous thread, I already made a poop joke by taking the DuDu out of Duran Duran and getting Ran Ran. Just in case anyone was thinking about going for that. Been there, done that, bought the .... nevermind.

Also it was one of the funniest thing's I've read, so no more poop jokes for anyone.

• Like 2

Guys my Ooga Chaka gif is up to 40 likes. All I'm saying is 10 more and I get a fucking star.

• Like 5

Also it was one of the funniest thing's I've read, so no more poop jokes for anyone.

I just realized that I thought you were going for a Da Doo Ron Ron joke instead of a Duran Duran joke. I like it either way.

I just don't get this show; can someone tell me how funny, smart and good it is? And also, why are Sean & Hayes so cool and how did they get so cool? And why they're so nice (so long as you're not an engineer, poster on the forums, or guest :P )!?!

I think Sly does get the show, and is joking here. Very sly.

• Like 7

In a good relationship, the [redacted] would be bussin' up right there with you. Those who buss together, stay together.

*wipes tear

That was beautiful

• Like 2

Valentimes day comin up.. Hope yall got a gal'in'time to get some sweet nani this weekend.

It reminds me of a song...

Nani nani! Nani nani! Hey hey hey, juuiice thiighs!

Hehee that was very randy but i enjoyed it.

• Like 11

Hey, I just had this idea for a HH intro bit. So I don't know what else to do with this except post it on here:

So I’m talking to Don…McLean, and I get done listening to the song and I go, “I love it, but it’s missing something...put in a part about a kid fingering an apple pie.” And he got mad, and said I didn’t know what I was talking about, and didn’t take the note. So, I kept the movie rights to that idea and we never spoke again, but I think we all know what everyone thinks about when they hear ‘American Pie.’ Yes. Beta House.

• Like 9

I had an idea for a HH intro bit too:

So I was talking to Kate...Upton, and she was like, "oooh yessss Joe McGurl he is VERY handsome and I love to kiss him right on his lips! Maui wowie and zoinks scoob! Ai chi mama! Yessss me likey likey! I really want to kissy him!" And so I said, "Me too!" Then Senor Chang from Community stood up and said, "Hah! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" And we all laughed but even Senor Chang was thinking, "Boy that Joe McGurl is really handsome and has lips that I wouldn't mind laying a kissy upon"

• Like 10

Weird....I also had an idea for an HH intro bit:

So I was talking to Joe...McGurl, and he was like "I'm the number one handsome boy." And I said, "I'm sure you are but I was asking if you made these eggrolls." He just laughed at me with his mouth wide open, but still making eye contact, so I shoved an eggroll in his mouth. He started eating it and was like "Oh yeah, these are good eggrolls. I wonder who made them." And I got furious because I was like "Yeah, that's what I was asking you in the first place." Then he started making out with Kate Upton, so I just left. Frankly, it grossed me out. There was eggroll everywhere.

• Like 10

I had a lunch meeting with Jeffs... Probst and Bridges. And Bridges starts talking all this stuff about how we need to meditate, and find our spiritual being. Probst and I looked at eachother, smirked, and I said "Well I know one spiritual guy that is BEING a dick right now." Then Probst added, "The tribe has spoken," and pushed Jeff Bridges really hard and I was on my hands and knees behind him. Bridges fell so hard he bent his yoga boner. Guess he's not so THE DUDE anymore.

• Like 11

I also idea HH bit.

So I was talking to Anna... Kendrick. And I was telling her that I loved her raps and actually she was a great kid in a good city! But she kept trying to tell me I was thinking about cups and I had to tell her that she was being inappropriate and she wasn't going to get me to touch her cups, gross. I mean, I'm a happily married man, and Steffi doesn't let me touch other women's cups! So I told Anna to put her top back on and get out of my car, see if I cared.

• Like 11

Me think one too!!!

So I was having dinner with Mel...Gibson. And things are going great and we're having a ball. Then, all of a sudden he starts talking about Jen...ocide. So I said I need to go to the little boy's room, but I left him with the bill. He left me a nasty voice mail.

There's no sugar in my tits!

• Like 8

"Nah, man. I've been acting."

Now that is rich. Much pretentiousness. 2 cool 4 4ums. Acting? More like, Actung Bebe!!!! Hahahahaah

• Like 5