🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

Weird....I also had an idea for an HH intro bit:

So I was talking to Joe...McGurl, and he was like "I'm the number one handsome boy." And I said, "I'm sure you are but I was asking if you made these eggrolls." He just laughed at me with his mouth wide open, but still making eye contact, so I shoved an eggroll in his mouth. He started eating it and was like "Oh yeah, these are good eggrolls. I wonder who made them." And I got furious because I was like "Yeah, that's what I was asking you in the first place." Then he started making out with Kate Upton, so I just left. Frankly, it grossed me out. There was eggroll everywhere.

This would never happen...I hate eggrolls.

• Like 2

I'm not smart enough to come up with an intro bit. Any young interns out there want to pitch me some? I'll pay you for them.

• Like 1

Today, I went to my local chocolate store to buy my [REDACTED] chocolate for Valentine's Day because that's something you're supposed to do. I bought her an assorted box of chocolates and also a box that's called the "fab fives" which is $5.55 for a box of chocolate covered pretzels, potato chips, marshmallows, jordan crackers as well as peanut butter cups. My mum used to always get that for me on Easter and it brought back a lot of great memories.

Needless to say guys, I ate the contents of the Fab Five box and have to go back tomorrow to buy another.

#NoRegrets #LifeintheFastLane

• Like 4

What up what up I've been having a busy week so I only finished the HH ep last night (which is about 36 hours later than normal).

I scanned through these and have a few comments:

1) Funny stuff!

Hey guys does Bozos really have Clemzos's phone, and would he really text him and not feel that bad about bothering a famous person who trusted him enough to give him his phone number?

Also, what do you guys think of ambiguous pronouns in the English language? Like when there's two he/him.

Thanks!!!

• Like 6

Hey guys does Bozos really have Clemzos's phone, and would he really text him and not feel that bad about bothering a famous person who trusted him enough to give him his phone number?

You got me, Tim. It's fake! I actually meant it to be like Hayes and Sean texting eachother, but then I didn't include Hayes' name anywhere to establish that. Live and learn.

• Like 4

You got me, Tim. It's fake! I actually meant it to be like Hayes and Sean texting eachother, but then I didn't include Hayes' name anywhere to establish that. Live and learn.

how would u have got the image then have u hacked their phones? in the canon of that image.

• Like 2

download.png

Clem D? Bozos....is this a Freudian slip and you think Sean is your D?

I understand, man. In 6th grade I called my teacher mom. I got laughed at for the rest of the day....but what can I say, she was motherly.

• Like 6

I understand, man. In 6th grade I called my teacher mom. I got laughed at for the rest of the day....but what can I say, she was motherly.

In 7th grade, I called my English teacher, "Dad." Although, in fairness, my 7th grade English teacher was my Dad.

• Like 8

J5cZqB3.gif

This is actually quite nice to look at because the poop is just so centered and it doesn't seem to have created any skiddage on it's way in.

• Like 2

Today, I went to my local chocolate store to buy my [REDACTED] chocolate for Valentine's Day because that's something you're supposed to do. I bought her an assorted box of chocolates and also a box that's called the "fab fives" which is $5.55 for a box of chocolate covered pretzels, potato chips, marshmallows, jordan crackers as well as peanut butter cups. My mum used to always get that for me on Easter and it brought back a lot of great memories.

Needless to say guys, I ate the contents of the Fab Five box and have to go back tomorrow to buy another.

#NoRegrets #LifeintheFastLane

I think this is in keeping with the original spirit of Valentime's Day, from before it became so commercial and all about women trying to trick us into giving them our candy. It certainly seems like something Leroy Valentime* would have done.

*the patron saint of valentime's day

• Like 1

Oh, am I too late to write a fake intro? It was going to be about repeatedly throwing frisbees to Carlos Alazraqui, who has regressed to thinking he is the Taco Bell dog again after a devastating salvia trip. He keeps trying to catch the frisbees in his mouth but he's all tangled up in half-shed robes and falling all over the place. But, I'm too late to write it.

So, instead: fuck a mug. klein bottles are the punk rock container for beverages

qrB5d3M.jpg

• Like 3

Typical me being hours behind everyone, but I too have an HH intro:

So I was talking to Jimmy...Gandolfini,and he was telling me about this upcoming show of his on some box office, probably residential, and he tells me that he's going to do an ARABIAN accent for this Jersey mobster, so I say, "HELLO, why not do a Jersey accent?!" Jimmy then gives me a bear hug, if you could call it that, because this was when he was then. He thought you had to gain 150 pounds for a Jersey accent.

• Like 3