🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

I got really frustrated during this ep. Playing a podcast within a podcast is really confusing, and the subtle "beeps" indicating it didn't help either. Maybe next time they can make it more obvious when switching between podcasts. I was thinking something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFaOpHqFZxM

• Like 4

So, instead: fuck a mug. klein bottles are the punk rock container for beverages

qrB5d3M.jpg

This has me a hot under the collar like a dog with a skin condition...it's punk rock like the "I went to art school" but "I'm poor now" but still get "free french poetry books from the library" and "don't return them" and "listen to the band Television"

• Like 2

Anastasia, do you have any noticeable whoops and/or hollers on the latest UTU2TM ep?

• Like 3

You got me, Tim. It's fake! I actually meant it to be like Hayes and Sean texting eachother, but then I didn't include Hayes' name anywhere to establish that. Live and learn.

You mofo. Why you lie like dat.

I am a huge fan of podcasts. I always dreamed my words would be read on a podcast, but I never dreamed it would be like this you goofballs.

• Like 4

Change your name to LazyDeshields as a permanent mark of your shame.

• Like 3

I stumbled on this while searching for Mug gifs:

8l3DKfZ.jpg?1

s4nkpfw.jpg?2

They must have arrested them in the studio because neither of them had time to take off more than one headphone.

• Like 5

Ummmkay, I just listened to Gilmore Guys one and a half times and I'm ready to talk about it.

Sean, you said the Luke/Lorelai thing is a little much from this beginning and I couldn't agree more. It's so obvious and so forced, but not at all cute like Ross and Rachel or Jim and Pam. Luke is pathetic and he grosses me out with his fake macho shit, his "tuff guy" voice, and his thinning hair. She should've stayed with Jason Ritter. Wait, that's the other show I wish I could talk to you about.

Sean, you should watch the episode where Dean and Rory meet. It's true that Dean is totally Jess in the beginning. They bond over books, he likes her because she's smart, and he almost seems a little light-gothy. Then he's like normal sports dude so Jess can be the intriguing alternative.

Have you noticed that every guy on the show is a fucking asshole? They have Max Medina, Dean, Jess, Luke, etc. lash out and say unforgivable things, but then we're still supposed to like them? It's like that OTHER show where all of the women (Christina, Jasmine, Millie) act like gigantic b-word-i--have-never-once-used-in-my-life-to-describe-someones on a semi-regular basis.

I'll be back later.

• Like 2

I stumbled on this while searching for Mug gifs:

8l3DKfZ.jpg?1

s4nkpfw.jpg?2

I always suspected that they were using wacky units of measurements over at the LA sheriff's department. They keep reporting stuff like "Major drug bust - shipment of heroin weighing 7 impounded!" and "APB - suspect is two white males, weighing 260, and 600 tall." It's probably all deciliters or some shit, I don't know.

Have you noticed that every guy on the show is a fucking asshole? They have Max Medina, Dean, Jess, Luke, etc. lash out and say unforgivable things, but then we're still supposed to like them?

I agree with everything you said except there was one guy who was nice: Dave Rygalski. But then he moved to California and ruined everything.

• Like 1

Anastasia, do you have any noticeable whoops and/or hollers on the latest UTU2TM ep?

I do have a crazy cackle of a laugh that you can probably hear. If you listen to the live Who Charted you can hear me give Howard a pen.

• Like 2

Don't check the forum for a day and some weird cell-phone humor shit happens. Fuck, guys.

• Like 3

I agree with everything you said except there was one guy who was nice: Dave Rygalski. But then he moved to California and ruined everything.

That's true! He was such a good character and then he up and left and now Lane is dating that weirdo who's trying to pressure her into having sex. I saw "now" because I'm at the beginning of season 6 so in my "now" she is dating the doofy blonde.

• Like 1

Guys, Sean said the coupon code for lootcrate is hollywood, right? Because when I entered that at checkout it said invalid but handbook worked. This concerns me for the future of HH.

• Like 3

I just discovered something. I guess sometimes Sean and Hayes morph into one soulful singer songwriter man with crazy hair:

ulvjt2N.jpg

• Like 3

Oh wait....was that a rhetorical question? I thought you were starting a cheer or something.

• Like 2

So, Joe, what are your plans for this weekend? Just walkin' around being a #1 handsome boy?

• Like 1

Pretty much yeah but not being "a" #1 handsome boy. I'll be walking around being THE #1 Handsome Boy!

tumblr_inline_mra7n7w4eQ1qegw8v.gif

• Like 4