🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

You people are fucking weird.

I think you meant to say "You fuckers are weird."

• Like 3

you what the fuckers, what the fuckbuddies, what the fuckaneers, what the fucka-ricans, what the fuckstronauts made it weird

• Like 13

Pretty much yeah but not being "a" #1 handsome boy. I'll be walking around being THE #1 Handsome Boy!

tumblr_inline_mra7n7w4eQ1qegw8v.gif

hhmmm, yes, because bowties is cool

• Like 5

Toby Keith Sweat wrote something that someone else read and now it's a podcast.

[REDACTED]

TKS, why haven't you participated in a hangout yet?

thank you for sharing this with the world but around here we worship one podcast and one podcast only. if you and your college friends want to practice polypodcasthiesm then that's all well and good, but under THIS ROOF we listen to Hollywood Handbook!!

and i didn't know there was a g danged hangout or else i woulda been in there tearing chanson a new one!

• Like 8

Let's do another hangout soon with TKS. You name the day. We usually do them at 7pm PST, but you can name the time too, because Sinbad liked your name so much.

• Like 5

All the bands in the Mardi Gras parades this year love to blast Sean's favorite Mortdecai song "Don't Balimi Just Wash". Really gets me jazzed.

• Like 2

On a re-listen of this episode I realized my favorite Seth Morris character is now his impression of Sean's impression of Hayes' impression of a Rasta man (presumably a brother). So I think technically that makes Seth's best character just a facet of the brilliance that is Hayes Davenport.

• Like 1

On a re-listen of this episode I realized my favorite Seth Morris character is now his impression of Sean's impression of Hayes' impression of a Rasta man (presumably a brother). So I think technically that makes Seth's best character just a facet of the brilliance that is Hayes Davenport.

Completely agree. I find it interesting how well Hayes can play black without seeming even the slightest bit ethnocentric. Clearly being a nerd has allowed him to find compassion for all people. Nerds has been degraded in the past, and it is good to see that despite their widespread praise and coolness these days, they have not forgotten the struggle they once went through.

• Like 2

thank you for sharing this with the world but around here we worship one podcast and one podcast only. if you and your college friends want to practice polypodcasthiesm then that's all well and good, but under THIS ROOF we listen to Hollywood Handbook!!

and i didn't know there was a g danged hangout or else i woulda been in there tearing chanson a new one!

What are you, Joe McGurl to my Tim Treese or something?

• Like 3

The biggest problem I have had today is that NASA and the ISS, respectively, have been spamming my instagram. #blessed

• Like 1

Let's play "Who can spot Agata in the audience"

hint: i'm sitting on the stage

• Like 6

Already listened to this episode four times. I need more Talkin' Turkey in my life, badly.

Also, I was very stoked to hear "freak my bean" appear again, that phrase quickly became one of my favorite jokes on this show.

• Like 2

Was just reminded of my all-time favorite HH bit, Teen Pope. Someone cooler and smarter and funnier than I needs to make a cartoon over the script reading.

• Like 5

Was just reminded of my all-time favorite HH bit, Teen Pope. Someone cooler and smarter and funnier than I needs to make a cartoon over the script reading.

I just listened to that episode last night! Teen Pope, along with The Skelington's Kiss and DaVinci's Demons (scored by Mikal Cronin) are probably my top 3 segments

• Like 1

hint: i'm sitting on the stage

Did you get hit by one of Ryan's chairs?