🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

What did everyone get for Christmas?

This was a very good and funny joke about confusing which holidays are which days, but my birthday actually isn't until tomorrow, so I haven't opened any of my presents yet.

• Like 6

What did everyone get for Christmas?

a Tomahawk tactical axe:

top-tactical-tomahawk1.jpg

• Like 9

I prefer the batman throwing stars. Word to showshowbro.

• Like 2

a Tomahawk tactical axe:

top-tactical-tomahawk1.jpg

I hope it was a Benchmade. Gotta go with Benchmade. Oregon's finest.

• Like 1

Ep 7 of haimslides is something that I listened to. It was worthy of my time which is very important to me.

• Like 4

Wow val u must live in a very white neighborhood. The color, not the superior race.

• Like 4

Ep 7 of haimslides is something that I listened to. It was worthy of my time which is very important to me.

a little birdy told me u should listen to monday's episode also, because i painstakingly taught it to say that phrase over months of repetition

• Like 9

That makes me feel very warm inside my friend.

• Like 1

Bozos, when you have me on your podcast (and my availability continues to be wide open) I would very much like to talk about Kohl's. I have some opinions that the world needs to hear on the subject.

PS - Greggy, I really wish you still listened to Marketplace so that we could nitpick monthly employment and GDP growth figures as well as sharing our opinions on the importance of chickens to the US economy.

• Like 2

damn your a internet sleuth chanson, that isnt even out on itunes yet

• Like 4

clean.jpg

This is my Valentine's Day present.

I'm not gonna pretend I understand what's going on here, but I support you anyway.

Also, Spoler Alert: Greggy killed it on Haim Slides!

• Like 1

So I finally finished listening to the entire back catalog of the Reality Show Show and I just had to mention how good it is and now I'm sitting here watching old seasons of King of the Nerds and the challenge. So, thanks Sean and Hayes for this added distraction!

Oh and that pirate bar episode of bar rescue was amazing

• Like 3

Hey guys, I passed my care home worker course. Now I'm qualified to clean your nana's nanayo.

• Like 5

oof i need a "li" button for when i like the first half of a post but not the last half

• Like 12

oof i need a "li" button for when i like the first half of a post but not the last half

You don't wanna know what he smelled like?

• Like 2