agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

i like the first half of your post too dixon, the part with my post in it

• Like 6

congrads on your success tho watch

• Like 2

sneak HH and my podcast on all the olds' computers for me pls

• Like 2

Anyone else excited to watch tonight's Talking Dead? Not sure what the hell they're talking about, zombies and shit, but that Chris Hardwick really kills it.

• Like 4

Anyone else excited to watch tonight's Talking Dead? Not sure what the hell they're talking about, zombies and shit, but that Chris Hardwick really kills it.

Chris Hardwick is so funny. I just love how he's so nerdy, which I personally find relatable. In fact, if I had to describe his personality in one word, it would be "Points!". I also love how he just nerds out on these really nerdy shows like The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Hey, no jocks or bullies allowed here!

• Like 8

Sometimes I find his nerdiness too unrelatable. Like sometimes he will know the name of the Harry Poter villain "Voldemort"! Or he will do an impression of Golum from Lord of Rings! Too nerdy. Is it even comedy if the references he makes are unknown to 99% of the population?

• Like 3

*drops the mic, but it's actually attatched to your finger by a little bit of elastic so it snaps back into your hand*

• Like 5

the first mic drop was an accident (really sweaty, slippy hands) but their apologies were drowned out by the enthusiastic response of the crowd so now people do it on purpose. this crazy world of showbiz!

*drops the mic, but it's actually attatched to your finger by a little bit of elastic so it snaps back into your hand*

This would be a great prank to play on the opposing MC at your next rap battle!

• Like 1

Chris Hardwick is so funny. I just love how he's so nerdy, which I personally find relatable. In fact, if I had to describe his personality in one word, it would be "Points!". I also love how he just nerds out on these really nerdy shows like The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Hey, no jocks or bullies allowed here!

I wonder how Anastasia feels about Chris Hardwick. She should tell us sometime.

• Like 2

xYOIMoh.jpg

this is actually the closest i've been but i could barely even speak. :wub:

• Like 19

I'd love to have him on the podcast just to see how he'd react to Sean and Hayes nerd bit.

I wonder how Anastasia feels about Chris Hardwick. She should tell us sometime.

Why do you wonder? Didn't I already tell you?

xYOIMoh.jpg

this is actually the closest i've been but i could barely even speak. :wub:/>

You would make beautiful children. ;)

• Like 5

I was doing a "bit"

Oh sorry. My straight man was too straight.

• Like 3

Who is this Joseph Naus character? His last name rhymes with Maus, so I imagine he likes comic books. Ergo, a nerd. B)