🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 70 — Seth Morris, Our Close Employee

Be there and be square.

Marshall, what's your real name? Or do you prefer we call you Marshall?

Are you still down for meeting at 6:30 before the show?

• Like 2

Whoa guys I saw this vid of Karl Pilkington on reddit and I almost freaked

He made an anagram of my trademarked "right plum" and people are acting like he is the real smart funny guy. Clemmy can you get me in touch with Karl's people, I think I might introduce them to my friend Sue.

• Like 3

I miss the days of Karl doing things like Rockbusters and Songs of Phrase. Those were so good.

Also miss the days before Ricky had Twitter and money.

• Like 4

Joe seems like a man I could be best friends with.

Everyone thinks that. It's part of my "brand." I'm also just real cool 100% of the time and really friendly and humble and handsome so people just naturally gravitate towards me.

I'll be your best friend though, I could use as many friends as possible if all those e-mails with my opinions on Shrek the Third ever get leaked.

• Like 3

That restaurant is literally a mile away from my house. You were very close. That's crazy.

I hear they have a great cheese pizza

• Like 1

Yall wanna do a hangout in a few hrs? Miss yall goons.

• Like 5

Won't let me do a Paperless Post on here so I'm copying and pasting the code in.

(a:href/ancient scroll template)

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You are invited to:

(commence envelope open animation)

SEAN AND HAYES DOING A LIVE SHOW

UCB SUNSET 8:30 TUESDAY

Bring a LOT of friends

(C/: Afterparty toggle ON)

Meet and greet with real Sean and Hayes after show

Walk to bar and "hang" with your heroes

*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

RSVP in message board

(inset hieroglyphic owl clipart)

I too, cannot afford plane tickets or the like. Fortunately I only live 20 minutes away so the plane tickets probably won't be necessary and I'll be able to go.

• Like 3

Yall wanna do a hangout in a few hrs? Miss yall goons.

Let's do it.

Are Sean and Hayes really gonna hang out after the live show? Do I have to quit my job for this? I'll leave those kids high and dry, I don't give a f***.

• Like 12

Also, this restaurant is literally a mile away from my house. I think I'm using the term "restaurant" correctly.

Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 6.28.52 PM_zpsgw5ipfje.png

• Like 4

Marshall, what's your real name? Or do you prefer we call you Marshall?

Are you still down for meeting at 6:30 before the show?

Hi Anastasia, I think our current plan is to arrive at UCB around 7:30 pm. I don't think I can get away for 6:30 unfortunately. Do you think you will be in the cafe at that time ? Or maybe in line outside ? Oh, and my real name is Joanne - I usually go by Jo.

Edit: What about 8:00? Can I get an 8:00 Hangout?

Hi Anastasia, I think our current plan is to arrive at UCB around 7:30 pm. I don't think I can get away for 6:30 unfortunately. Do you think you will be in the cafe at that time ? Or maybe in line outside ? Oh, and my real name is Joanne - I usually go by Jo.

Hey Jo! (Where you goin' with that gun in your hand?) Maybe we'll be in line, but regardless let's try to find each other. I'll post our location on here at 7:30pm. If you watch the last Hollywood Hangout, you'll see what we all look like.

• Like 2

I'll post what I'm wearing so you can more easily find us.

I'll post it tomorrow, since I'm still desperately trying to figure out what will be the best combination of cool/good-looking/not too "creepy fan"-ey.

• Like 2

I'll post it tomorrow, since I'm still desperately trying to figure out what will be the best combination of cool/good-looking/not too "creepy fan"-ey.

ostirch boots

• Like 6

Tim, are you going to sing a live version of the popcorn gallery song tomorrow? I know you love to sing it.

• Like 5

Tim, are you going to sing a live version of the popcorn gallery song tomorrow? I know you love to sing it.

Don't think so :(

I'll make sure to have the instrumental track with me just in case though.

• Like 3

I think this strikes a nice balance

wAL3b6p.jpg

• Like 9

Is there a hangout going on right now? If so, why haven't I been invited yet? If not, I'll start one now.

• Like 1